ZLOFENIX Games

My friend name is DICE_STR1k3R (old player ).He was in my squad .We were playing last night And  saw a similar name to my friend Of the enemy player.What has happened? :/

18 hours ago, CEHATOP said:

Закрывайте тему :facepalm::no:

If Archer didn't recognize it you would never understand.So don't act so smart.Don't use this emoji for me anymore ok?

4 минуты назад, M4TADOR сказал:

If Archer didn't recognize it you would never understand.So don't act so smart.Don't use this emoji for me anymore ok?

And he always makes an idiot genius. Don't pay attention. And about the nick spoofing it's such a hack. And in other games too. Even in the procon, a candid nickname is displayed. But different guid. 

3 hours ago, B7ackhawk said:

i never see ldiot like you iran skid . all time make problem . just ask you , when u will be a man ?

1_A person makes a similar name to my friend and insults others Do Am I guilty?? He wants to make us look bad.

2_Last time in the Hereafter you call my country(my name is REZA)So don't insult my country OK?

3_And don't forget it was Iran that saved you when ISIS DAESH raped Iraqi women and children.

4_You have always been a loser before me and you are crying.AND GO LEARN JET

5_YES MAN (+30)

2 hours ago, Mergen said:

@ArchxR Why this application (brain.exe) doesn’t run for metrogays on other maps? explain me please :derisive:

Please disable your antivirus:DaUpdate to the new version