ZLOFENIX Games

Не срабатывают кейсы

Добрый день, уже много открыл кейсов - все, что в них лежало, и должно открыться - так и остается заблокировано. Хотя виже - некоторый с зеленными лцу бегают. Что не так?

В кейсах выпадает все вообще, некоторые вещи возможно завязаны на статистику, поэтому и не открываются. Ну как вариант.

я тоже уже все кейсы на аеке открыл, но не все обвесы на аеке открыты. Хочу прицел кайот (на аек и на acw-r), мне больше из этих кейсов ничего не надо. жалко что придётся ради этого прицела прокачивать другие стволы, пока не выпадет этот прицел. было бы здорово если бы кейсы как на лиц работали (открываешь кейсы аека, выпадает обвес на аек)
это невозможно сделать тут?

Edited by PsiMera

Говорил же сотню раз - содержимое кейсов никак не связано с их содержанием.

Ну может и здорово, там под 4к итемов и под 1.5к кейсов, кто это разгребать будет? Если есть желающие - я не против, только вот совместить имена человеческие и те что в стате - это еще дополнительный уровень сложности.

Возможно, просто кто будет это делать, т.к. на это надо дофига времени и знаний.

It's possible to host a server with bots and unlimited ammo (server settings), and with a very specific method you can unlock all battlepacks for a weapon within 5 minutes.

It's also possible to change the settings of the server, and play with a high bullet damage multiplier, and you can unlock the battlepacks even faster. But, I don't know if bullet damage modifier is allowed in zlo.

Ну, если предметы, который в игре отываются только кейсами - откроются позже и без них - это нормально).

2 часа назад, NNmJYwg сказал:

It's possible to host a server with bots and unlimited ammo (server settings), and with a very specific method you can unlock all battlepacks for a weapon within 5 minutes.

It's also possible to change the settings of the server, and play with a high bullet damage multiplier, and you can unlock the battlepacks even faster. But, I don't know if bullet damage modifier is allowed in zlo.

a good way I guess, but it may be a violation of the rules, and the interest in the game will be less. But as the final decision - option. I'll read about it later. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, halonia said:

a good way I guess, but it may be a violation of the rules, and the interest in the game will be less. But as the final decision - option. I'll read about it later. Thanks!

About bullet damage - I don't know if it's allowed. But no servers were shut down for bots in the past. If serverside bullet damage mod is not allowed, then you can play on 60hp too.

It will take you long no matter what you do. It took me 3 hours alone to get all battlepacks for every carbine, and the snipers will take very long.

Edited by NNmJYwg

лично я - не могу. Это надо курить информацию, на что пока не имею времени. Но вот немного зайти и поиграть на него, был бы не против, чтобы открыть все моды на некоторые оружия)

3 hours ago, PsiMera said:

сможешь замутить такой сервер?

PsuedoPlayer.SpawnCount 64

Server.IsDesertingAllowed 1

Game.HasUnlimitedAmmo 1

Server.HumanHealthMultiplier 100

SyncedGame.BulletDamageModifier 500

100 health multiplier (so 10 000 hp) so that grenades do not kill the bots (they spawn and spam grenades)

500 times more bullet damage - you will one shot with all weapons.

On operation locker when you spawn:

Server.movePlayer 0 (-902,1001,-351)

It will teleport you into the CN base. You can stand from a distance and farm bots with ~50-100 kills per minute. However it will still take you very long to farm all battlepacks. With this 50kpm method I had 3 hours for all carbines only (think about this for a minute). You will also have to restart the server in between rounds because the command for infinite ammo (Game.HasUnlimitedAmmo 1) will cause your game to crash on loading a new map.

Edited by NNmJYwg