ZLOFENIX Games

MlPkqH1.png
Hosting servers for everyone to have fun and enjoy unlocking assignments.
Current games we have spread and help people get what they want:

Battlefield 3                                                                                                                                   Battlefield 4

xcO9DL0.png     p9xz8O8.png

Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM                                                                                                        Battlefield 4 Exclusive

nS3fjIQ.png      ux4MCeg.png

Battlefield Hardline

KHp70lT.png

Features:

Battlefield 3 - 2XP, No Borders, Disabled Pre-Round, Best Playable Maps, 16 Slots.
Battlefield 4 - All Maps, No Borders, 40 Bots, 14 Slots.
Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Borders, 50 Bots, Best Maps, 14 Slots.
Battlefield 4 Exclusive - No Borders, 50 Bots, Unlimited Time, 60Hz, Whitelist, 8 Slots.
Battlefield Hardline - No Borders, 40 Bots, All Modes & Maps, 64 Slots.

Rules:

BF3, BF4, BF4 Exclusive, BF Hardline - No Killing Players.
Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Rules.

Planned:

Battlefield 4 Mix - All Gamemodes (Air Superiority, Chain Link, Carrier Assault, etc.)
Bad Company 2 & Vietnam Servers - Rush, Conquest, etc.

Join us today, a friendly community with warm reception

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Today I would like to announce the Final-Day Party for Assignment Unlock community, as the servers are closing on 31st August.
All the servers will run at an instant, starting from Battlefield 3 and ending with Battlefield Hardline, all day until 1st September 0:00 EEST.
Hope you will join the final ride as well, the administration wants to finish the road with a bang! See you at the event!

Final.jpg

Hello everyone that played on Assignment Unlock servers. If you see this message, that means the ZloEmu servers have closed forever. I'm thankful to everyone who joined the ride to unlock weapons, and even managed to reach exclusive ranks among the Discord members. It's been a long journey for over 3 months now, and our first ever hosted server was really popular thanks to you, the players! We expanded the coverage, added more supported games, and even made special restricted games for the more dedicated too, that's cool. Sadly, our staff and live got busier and busier, along with the server activity having a decrease in popularity over the time. Taking this in consideration, the administration took the decision to shut-down the servers forever (maybe not that much). We appreciate everyone who joined our Final-Day Party that ran across all servers. One last thank you to every single player! Everything reaches and resolution, so did this journey. Discord server will remain up for 2 more weeks after the closure.

Endline.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 7/24/2019 at 4:13 PM, tomacristi said:

MlPkqH1.png
Hosting servers for everyone to have fun and enjoy unlocking assignments.
Current games we have spread and help people get what they want:

Battlefield 3                                                                                                                                   Battlefield 4

xcO9DL0.png     p9xz8O8.png

Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM                                                                                                        Battlefield 4 Exclusive

nS3fjIQ.png      ux4MCeg.png

Battlefield Hardline

KHp70lT.png

Features:

Battlefield 3 - 2XP, No Borders, Disabled Pre-Round, Best Playable Maps, 16 Slots.
Battlefield 4 - All Maps, No Borders, 40 Bots, 14 Slots.
Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Borders, 50 Bots, Best Maps, 14 Slots.
Battlefield 4 Exclusive - No Borders, 50 Bots, Unlimited Time, 60Hz, Whitelist, 8 Slots.
Battlefield Hardline - No Borders, 40 Bots, All Modes & Maps, 64 Slots.

Rules:

BF3, BF4, BF4 Exclusive, BF Hardline - No Killing Players.
Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Rules.

Planned:

Battlefield 4 Mix - All Gamemodes (Air Superiority, Chain Link, Carrier Assault, etc.)
Bad Company 2 & Vietnam Servers - Rush, Conquest, etc.

Join us today, a friendly community with warm reception

how do you ad bots for BF:H and BF4 servers?

1 hour ago, B7ackhawk said:

PseudoPlayer.SpawnCount 20

for bots 

srry for my nule knowledge about server settings

no command for bot's difficulty?

u know to make them more smarter

edit: is 20 the max bot amount?

Edited by DaYiyi
added a new question
2 hours ago, Thurrax said:

they wont drive.. just run around, shoot random and kill themselves with nades

thx xd

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

They will drive, just not like humans, usually they go out of the map in a straight line or crash.

thx xd x2

On 1/29/2020 at 11:12 AM, B7ackhawk said:

PseudoPlayer.SpawnCount 20

for bots 

panda do u know if that command works for adding bots on bf3?

and do u know how to make a 2xp server?

(im noob at server config, insults allowed)

27 минут назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

i answer you but i dont know maybe some one delete my comments 

http://www.pandazlo.com/

не приветствуется распространяться на тему 2хр. обсуждали это и не раз.

Edited by jopece