ZLOFENIX Games

2 часа назад, tomacristi сказал:

A really interesting topic that got my attention to log-in one in a while. The revival of Alpha-version of Battlefield 3 for sure is something a lot of people wish, even though in ZloGames there are few people giving signs and such. Personally I worked on mods for Battlefield 3, and I would be more than glad to test out this project. I'm sorry if I banged in like this in the talks, but losing such an opportunity to revive an Alpha which was at some points even better than Retail would be a tragic moment. There are a lot of things in that version which are ways better than what we have right now. Plus, if we get access to lost content, that's more than a win. What peaked the interest the most is DICE developers themselves speaking and teasing lots of removed content from the game lately

Devs.PNG

Well good! Well, I just want to see your modding works. I'll appreciate it, and I'll finally see someone who proves we can see an interesting alpha. I'm really getting interested 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alpha: 1.you need BF3 alpha v749691 and python blaze server(nodejs blaze can also),you can find Python blaze here: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-3-a/375093-blazeserver-retard010x

Made it. https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 749691.zip https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 760867.zip

Here is DLF file from friend old computer that he got from someone other. https://gofile.io/?c=apmNx9

Posted Images

Any help is good help in my book :)

This could be a good project for ZloGames as well :) first we need to be able to launch that alpha's. Fenix is already looking for the license file, he found beta license hopefully alpha will follow.

I am going back to my home country next month so i can check my old pc to see if i have that license file because i was in alpha :D

Fingers crossed and thanks lads :)

2 hours ago, GreeenPNZ said:

Well good! Well, I just want to see your modding works. I'll appreciate it, and I'll finally see someone who proves we can see an interesting alpha. I'm really getting interested 

I would like to upload more, but the forum will be filled with lots of pictures. If I'm allowed to post a link to a Google Drive folder with more of these, I will gladly do that. These are some mods that me along with some friends worked on, before quitting due to army and university. Sad to see these lost to history. Overall, I'll be patiently waiting for updates about the projects. I might understand that having a bit of nostalgia nowadays is kinda weird, but if H4rdcorE manages to find the required files to have the Alpha come online, it would make a serious move and attract more attention. I remember having Aim4kill interested with the mods related to Battlefield 3. Why not giving it a shot?

NightBazaar.png

GlockReskin.jpg

Modding wise i'll need every help i can get because i don't think this is a one man job but it's a start :) we will start our own discord maybe to bring some more ideas and modders who is interested but our main problem is we can't launch alpha without licence files or somehow removing the drm in it.

Is there any update regarding the beta emulation ? I believe we can use stuff from beta to alpha because beta used alpha material as well. If i'm correct, beta was a transitioning phase between alpha and retail and that's why it was so buggy. Hopefully Fenix can run it so we will at least have a start from somewhere, see if we can start on modding beta and learn from it. Beta had more weapons and gadgets than alpha and could be useful to port from beta to alpha bf3 (at least weapon wise)

Edited by H4rdcorE

This alpha/beta thing would be nice to look at, because i havent played the alpha/beta bf3, but i also think there wont be much people interested in it.

About the mods. Yes maybe we could increase the sound effect volume, when getting dogtags, arming mcom, etc. But it will be hard to find where to change that. 

Blue filter- very simple to remove.

7 минут назад, Aim4kill сказал:

This alpha/beta thing would be nice to look at, because i havent played the alpha/beta bf3, but i also think there wont be much people interested in it.

About the mods. Yes maybe we could increase the sound effect volume, when getting dogtags, arming mcom, etc. But it will be hard to find where to change that. 

I'm glad you're going to be clear!  But they claim about some hidden 13 maps. Or I misunderstood them.)) 

.bat file for server launch

Spoiler

set SERVERNAME=BF3 Beta
set GAMEPORT=25200
set REMOTEADMINPORT=0.0.0.0:47200
set ADMINPASSWORD=bf3beta
set PINGSITE=ams
set REGION=EU
set QUERY=28960
BF.Main_Win32_Final_server.exe -serverInstancePath "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -Network.ServerPort %GAMEPORT% -Network.ServerAddress %Serveraddress% -Server.RemoteAdministrationPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% -Server.AdministrationEnabled true -Server.AdministrationLogEnabled true -Server.AdministrationPassword "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -BFServer.PingSite %PINGSITE% -Online.Region %REGION% -Blaze.Service battlefield-3-pc-beta -Online.BlazeWalUrl 127.0.0.1:1246 -Online.EnableSnowroller true -Online.SnowrollerOrphanTimeout 10 -LanServerBackend.fakeStatsDownload true -blaze-offline-notification true -Server.forceStartMapOnLoad true -Client.IsPresenceEnabled false -dedicatedServer -hostedPlatform 1 -Server.QueryPortOffset 1
wait ; wait ; wait ;

close

Win32Game.cfg in Scripts folder

Spoiler

-super layout.toc
-server
-dedicated

-platform win32

-Game.LogFileCollisionMode LFCM_TimeStamp

-Core.EnableJuice false

-Core.DialogLevel 8

-Core.DisplayAsserts false
-Core.IgnoreAlways true

-CrashDump.WarnBeforeDoingMemoryDump false

-Game.CloseDuplicateApps 0

-ServerMetrics.Enabled 0
-ServerMetrics.TransactionTelemetryEnabled 1
-ServerMetrics.PerformanceTelemetryEnabled 1
-ServerMetrics.PerformanceProfileStateEnabled 1

-TransactionLog.OutputLevel 1

-ServerMetrics.DbxReportEnabled 0

-Game.DefaultLayerInclusion GameMode=RushLarge0

-level Levels/MP_Subway/MP_Subway

-BFServer.GameSize 16
-Network.MaxClientCount 16

-VeniceOnline.QueueCapacityOverride 0

-Client.LoadingTimeOut 10
-Client.LoadedTimeOut 10
-Client.IngameTimeOut 10
-Server.IngameTimeOut 10
-Server.LoadingTimeOut 10
-Server.QueryPortOffset 1

-Game.DisablePreRound false
-Blaze.LogLevel 1

-Network.ProtocolVersion 60

-Server.IsReconfigurable false

-BFServer.RoundStartCountdown 10
-Online.Environment OnlineEnvironment_Test
-Online.Backend Backend_Lan
-Blaze.ClientAutoAccountCreation true
-Blaze.ForceDirectLogin true
-Blaze.DisableGameReports true
-blaze-force-local-persisted-info true
-blaze-server-state-change-logging true
-Blaze.Service battlefield-3-pc-beta
-serverInstancePath "./instance/"

11 minutes ago, GreeenPNZ said:

I'm glad you're going to be clear!  But they claim about some hidden 13 maps. Or I misunderstood them.)) 

Maps in the alpha; 13 SP maps (12 in Retail) and MP maps were present in the files

Spoiler

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_001
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60
server.endRound 2
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_001SR
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_002
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_002SR
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_003
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60
server.endRound 2
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_004
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_004SDM
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60
server.endRound 2
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_005
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_005SR
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_006
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_006CQ
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60
server.endRound 2
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_006SDM
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60
server.endRound 2
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_007
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60
server.endRound 2
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_007SDM
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60
server.endRound 2
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_008
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_009CQ
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60
server.endRound 2
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_009SDM
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60
server.endRound 2
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_009GR
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_012GR
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/MP_012SR
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 60
server.endRound 0
sleep 60
server.endRound 1
sleep 60

Spoiler

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_01
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 240
client.restartFromLastCheckpoint
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_02
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_03
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_003_B
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_04
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_004_B
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_005
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_005_B
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_006
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_007
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_008
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_008_B
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

server.loadLevel Levels/SP_009
sleep 60
server.restartLevel
sleep 180
sleep 60

main.playCommands Scripts/Debug/cycleSpLevels

@ZLOFENIX

Edited by H4rdcorE
19 minutes ago, Aim4kill said:

There were tons of voice lines were removed, map geometries changed (foxholes were able to be made in alpha but could result falling off the map) that wicked knife spin and animations etc. were in alpha
can these be modded to retail as well ? if so that's brilliant :) 

55 minutes ago, H4rdcorE said:

There were tons of voice lines were removed, map geometries changed (foxholes were able to be made in alpha but could result falling off the map) that wicked knife spin and animations etc. were in alpha
can these be modded to retail as well ? if so that's brilliant :) 

Judging by the strings for levels spotted in Alpha, there is a possibility to find some unfinished maps that were cut from retail. Of course I have no knowledge how to reverse engineer such things, but we may have some possibility to play unreleased content (or in worst case scenario, know what was cut from the game itself.) I identified some of the maps that ended up in the release, and here comes a list of them

MP_001 - Grand Bazaar
MP_003 - Tehran Highway
MP_007 - Caspian Border
MP_012 - Operation Firestorm

I might have a clue about prefixes, but not entirely sure. GR - Gold Rush? | CQ - Conquest | SDM - Squad Death Match | SR - Squad Rush
Those reminded me of Bad Company 2 level names that I found in server files. Maybe now we have a chance to uncover the mystery behind the cut content.

CutMaps.PNG

8 minutes ago, tomacristi said:

Judging by the strings for levels spotted in Alpha, there is a possibility to find some unfinished maps that were cut from retail. Of course I have no knowledge how to reverse engineer such things, but we may have some possibility to play unreleased content (or in worst case scenario, know what was cut from the game itself.) I identified some of the maps that ended up in the release, and here comes a list of them

MP_001 - Grand Bazaar
MP_003 - Tehran Highway
MP_007 - Caspian Border
MP_012 - Operation Firestorm

I might have a clue about prefixes, but not entirely sure. GR - Gold Rush? | CQ - Conquest | SDM - Squad Death Match | SR - Squad Rush
Those reminded me of Bad Company 2 level names that I found in server files. Maybe now we have a chance to uncover the mystery behind the cut content.

CutMaps.PNG

Hoooolly, this i didn't know.. I thought those were the maps that we had on retail but you are right, only a few made the cut from the listed maps o_O
If we get to launch alpha should we kindly ask Niklas so he can upload the maps for us ? :D  :D :D 

13 часов назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

.bat file for server launch

Показать контент

Win32Game.cfg in Scripts folder

Показать контент

Maps in the alpha; 13 SP maps (12 in Retail) and MP maps were present in the files

Показать контент

@ZLOFENIX

Server started, was need level param, why server not reads maplist?

44 minutes ago, ZLOFENIX said:

-level Levels/MP_Subway/MP_Subway

No idea how to put maplist in there :/ need to look into it

52 минуты назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Фень, помнишь бету moh2010, ту что мы ковыряли. Сервак имел только две карты и ротацию и мап лист он не понимал. Можно было запускать одну из карт, только путем батника. В батнике прописывалась карта и сервер ее крутил. 

13 минут назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

-level Levels/MP_Subway/MP_Subway

No idea how to put maplist in there :/ need to look into it

In normal bf3 - just MP_Subway ConquestLarge0 1 in maplist, here - not work.

4 минуты назад, GreeenPNZ сказал:

Фень, помнишь бету moh2010, ту что мы ковыряли. Сервак имел только две карты и ротацию и мап лист он не понимал. Можно было запускать одну из карт, только путем батника. В батнике прописывалась карта и сервер ее крутил. 

Не помню про карты там, но если так - тогда да, опять еа.

i got some modders who is trying to remove the DRM from alpha and beta, so far it's not looking too bright i think
hopefully we will be able to launch it via ZLOrigin.
This was the launch code for esnlauncher back in beta times. GameID and personaref was unique to each player.

Spoiler

esnlauncher.exe NO#!#SW_SHOWNA#!#C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3 Beta\bf3.exe#!#bf3.exe -super layout.toc -connect 127.0.0.1:25200 -skipFastLevelLoad 1 -VeniceOnline.EnableSnowroller 1 -Blaze.Service battlefield-3-pc-trial -sonarInstance battlefield.com -Online.Environment OnlineEnvironment_Production -loginToken -requestState ConnectToGameId -requestStateParams "<data putinsquad=""true"" gameid="""" personaref=""""></data>" #!#C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3 Beta\

Unbenanntwerqw.png

Regarding beta server to connect emulated blaze servers;
-edited system32/drivers/etc/hosts file and added the line
127.0.0.1 gosredirector.stest.ea.com

-edited Win32Game.cfg, removed the line that says Backend.LAN

server tries to connect local blaze emu but connection drops instantly
i tried 2 different blaze servers but couldn't get them to connect to each other

any suggestions ?

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Decrypted open beta exe with my idb, ssl check killed too.

https://zloemu.net/files/BF3_OB_ZLO.zip

bf3.exe -super layout.toc -skipFastLevelLoad 1 -VeniceOnline.EnableSnowroller 1 -loginToken WAHAHA_IMMA_ZLO_TOKEN -requestState ConnectToGameId -requestStateParams "<data putinsquad=\"true\" gameid=\"2\" personaref=\"2\"></data>"

Runs, but all i can see - black screen. Emu part not tested at all, just decrypted for now. Also nothing in snowroller.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:59 PM, ZLOFENIX said:

Decrypted open beta exe with my idb, ssl check killed too.

https://zloemu.net/files/BF3_OB_ZLO.zip

bf3.exe -super layout.toc -skipFastLevelLoad 1 -VeniceOnline.EnableSnowroller 1 -loginToken WAHAHA_IMMA_ZLO_TOKEN -requestState ConnectToGameId -requestStateParams "<data putinsquad=\"true\" gameid=\"2\" personaref=\"2\"></data>"

Runs, but all i can see - black screen. Emu part not tested at all, just decrypted for now. Also nothing in snowroller.

Thank you for this Fenix,
I tried to run it as well but no luck unfortunately, tried to get FrontEnd or the Web Loader to launch at least but it didn't work. It seems the parameter -level Levels/MP_Subway/MP_Subway
works but it just freezes. Also it did create settings files to My Documents so it's a start.
I'm guessing once server is patched we will be able to launch client as well i guess :)