ZLOFENIX Games

Astounding work! From what I understand, this Beta build doesn't have Caspian Border, as the server seg-faults upon trying to load MP_007 map. If we manage to edit the Blaze enough for stability, it might be compatible with Alpha Trial. Interesting enough, the server commands also work upon typing, allowing me to change the name. Hope to see the legendary worm glitch again.

Just now, H4rdcorE said:

i didn't expect it to work but it did :D
Sorry Garry :D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alpha: 1.you need BF3 alpha v749691 and python blaze server(nodejs blaze can also),you can find Python blaze here: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-3-a/375093-blazeserver-retard010x

Made it. https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 749691.zip https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 760867.zip

Here is DLF file from friend old computer that he got from someone other. https://gofile.io/?c=apmNx9

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tomacristi said:

Astounding work! From what I understand, this Beta build doesn't have Caspian Border, as the server seg-faults upon trying to load MP_007 map. If we manage to edit the Blaze enough for stability, it might be compatible with Alpha Trial. Interesting enough, the server commands also work upon typing, allowing me to change the name. Hope to see the legendary worm glitch again.

beta client does have the map but not the server, 
blaze is now more stable when i modified servers Win32Game.cfg
all it needs to emulate names ranks and everything :D
tried copying over MP_007 but it didn't work :( 
but server and progression works i can't believe i did it :D
Fenix you are a genius !

Client files are not compatible with server ones, I personally tried that during my modding sessions. Those have different settings and layouts. If we want to have Caspian, we need the Beta 2 files containing it. Over all, I can't believe the Open Beta is back. Awesome work.

21 minutes ago, tomacristi said:

Client files are not compatible with server ones, I personally tried that during my modding sessions. Those have different settings and layouts. If we want to have Caspian, we need the Beta 2 files containing it. Over all, I can't believe the Open Beta is back. Awesome work.

it's somewhat compatible game runs smoothly :D
i've missed this :D

My message for some reason was removed. Beta Winning theme, that is pure nostalgia. Hope we get the Alpha Build cracked, since that one is way better than this one. Maybe we can find a way to load Client-side maps into Server with a bit of magic.

41 minutes ago, H4rdcorE said:

it's somewhat compatible game runs smoothly :D
i've missed this :D

Edited by tomacristi
1 minute ago, tomacristi said:

My message for some reason was removed. Beta Winning theme, that is pure nostalgia. Hope we get the Alpha Build cracked, since that one is way better than this one. Maybe we can find a way to load Client-side maps into Server with a bit of magic.

Fenix needs the licence file for Alpha named 71170.dlf

I used to be in alpha and played it on my old pc, will try to find if i still have the licence file

Roger that. I'll be watching for this thread until some news about Alpha. Beta was conquered, now we need a way to run the Blaze without random disconnects, and get some people try hosting some servers. I don't expect any PRoCon support for the Beta, so everything has to be done in Win32Game.cfg file. The client also needs a custom .bat file for launch too. To populate it will be quite problematic to say softly. I'll try on my side some experiments with rcon tools.

6 minutes ago, tomacristi said:

Roger that. I'll be watching for this thread until some news about Alpha. Beta was conquered, now we need a way to run the Blaze without random disconnects, and get some people try hosting some servers. I don't expect any PRoCon support for the Beta, so everything has to be done in Win32Game.cfg file. The client also needs a custom .bat file for launch too. To populate it will be quite problematic to say softly. I'll try on my side some experiments with rcon tools.

Tomorrow i will share the blaze sv i have and write down what i did to launch the game, due to my work starts early i will have to do it tomorrow but for now, we have beta :D now for alpha ;)

@ZLOFENIX can you please remove the SSL in open beta's retail server exe ?(there's final and retail, i need the retail one to be patched to do some test)

I have a theory that might get us caspian and conquest to work :)

Thank you again :)

Edited by H4rdcorE

One thing that i discovered when running Bf3 open beta server.
If you have runned it, then it will create VeniceOpenBeta folder in the documents folder.
If you open it and then open Server/Logs you will see status log which has this inside:

Spoiler

[UTC 08/15/2019 09:35:18.966] Error while reading /server/instance/Scripts/Startup.txt:AccessError
[UTC 08/15/2019 09:35:18.966] Error while reading /server/instance/Scripts/reservedslotslist.txt:AccessError
[UTC 08/15/2019 09:35:18.966] Error while reading /server/instance/Scripts/BanList.txt:AccessError
[UTC 08/15/2019 09:35:18.966] Error while reading /server/instance/Scripts/GameAdmins.txt:AccessError

So, i guess it tries to find Startup.txt, reservedslotslist.txt, BanList.txt, GameAdmins.txt, but it does not look for Maplist.txt sadly :look::cry:

Gather around kiddies ;) Tutorial is here 

Files for OB 
https://mega.nz/#!sht0mCCD!nbBfClEn-LuUqBLeT7OBQ_BgFesnJWTL95uYdDy2NwQ

Readme file

Spoiler

BF3 Alpha/Beta Revival Project - 2019

BETA

Download the links below for client and server

BF3_OB_862700 Client: 
https://mega.nz/#!ZlsliIoD!YbtHbJC2HzL4gxfFdi6UpXWQ_BYkhi8NC52R6AOPrcY

BF3_OB_Server_RC_836535 + BF3_OB_Server_RC_868283_Docs + pdb's https://mega.nz/#!B8NUnILa!PtAQ7t2AfHtY86vZkYhMWxQm9BHSBf92mKnWb0VLRLE

-Server Configurations

-Extract server files and replace every file with the Files/Server files.

-Extract and replace BF3_OB_Server_ZLO.exe

-copy hosts file to Windows/system32/drivers/etc/
(WARNING - If you want to play Legit BF3 you will need to use your own hosts file, this will prevent you to connect any EA Battlefield server, remember to make a copy of your own hosts file)

-Start Blaze Server with Run as Administrator.

-After Blaze Server is running, start _Start_DICE_Server.bat file within your server files.

When you see the strings PRE_GAME -> IN_GAME you can now join the server.

-Client Configurations

-Copy and paste Client files into the Open Beta client and replace the files.

-Execute Redirector.exe

-Start the game via _Start_DICE_TestGame

-Play.

CREDITS

ZLOFenix: For patching BF3 Beta .exe's.

Eisbaer: Blaze Server and ideas.

NC-HardcorE: File provider, testing, project lead

Whoever interested in this project, ZloFenix needs the licence file for alpha named 71170.dlf located in
C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License
If you have friends who have played the alpha back then please ask if they do have either of these files and post it on the forums for ZLO.

https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/11335/

Many thanks

An update covering the attempt to get the Beta running. Patched the hosts file, Blaze seems to be working fine. There are some .reg files included which are not mentioned in the tutorial, what are the purpose of those? Applied all the patches on Server & Client, and changed the source-name of files. Client from bf3_lan to bf3, seems to be working after applying the Redirector. Server: from bf3_server_final to respective BF.Main_Win32_Final_server. The problem I have is with the server. Everything seems to be in order, but it constantly disconnects from Blaze, can't get IN_GAME state.

2 hours ago, H4rdcorE said:

Gather around kiddies ;) Tutorial is here 

Files for OB 
https://mega.nz/#!sht0mCCD!nbBfClEn-LuUqBLeT7OBQ_BgFesnJWTL95uYdDy2NwQ

Readme file

Reveal hidden contents

BF3 Alpha/Beta Revival Project - 2019

BETA

Download the links below for client and server

BF3_OB_862700 Client: 
https://mega.nz/#!ZlsliIoD!YbtHbJC2HzL4gxfFdi6UpXWQ_BYkhi8NC52R6AOPrcY

BF3_OB_Server_RC_836535 + BF3_OB_Server_RC_868283_Docs + pdb's https://mega.nz/#!B8NUnILa!PtAQ7t2AfHtY86vZkYhMWxQm9BHSBf92mKnWb0VLRLE

-Server Configurations

-Extract server files and replace every file with the Files/Server files.

-Extract and replace BF3_OB_Server_ZLO.exe

-copy hosts file to Windows/system32/drivers/etc/
(WARNING - If you want to play Legit BF3 you will need to use your own hosts file, this will prevent you to connect any EA Battlefield server, remember to make a copy of your own hosts file)

-Start Blaze Server with Run as Administrator.

-After Blaze Server is running, start _Start_DICE_Server.bat file within your server files.

When you see the strings PRE_GAME -> IN_GAME you can now join the server.

-Client Configurations

-Copy and paste Client files into the Open Beta client and replace the files.

-Execute Redirector.exe

-Start the game via _Start_DICE_TestGame

-Play.

CREDITS

ZLOFenix: For patching BF3 Beta .exe's.

Eisbaer: Blaze Server and ideas.

NC-HardcorE: File provider, testing, project lead

Whoever interested in this project, ZloFenix needs the licence file for alpha named 71170.dlf located in
C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License
If you have friends who have played the alpha back then please ask if they do have either of these files and post it on the forums for ZLO.

https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/11335/

Many thanks

yykes.PNG

23 minutes ago, tomacristi said:

An update covering the attempt to get the Beta running. Patched the hosts file, Blaze seems to be working fine. There are some .reg files included which are not mentioned in the tutorial, what are the purpose of those? Applied all the patches on Server & Client, and changed the source-name of files. Client from bf3_lan to bf3, seems to be working after applying the Redirector. Server: from bf3_server_final to respective BF.Main_Win32_Final_server. The problem I have is with the server. Everything seems to be in order, but it constantly disconnects from Blaze, can't get IN_GAME state.

yykes.PNG

Ah i forgot to put that in readme, if you are running on windows 10, the blaze emu will fail SSPI check, if you use patch.reg only and restart, it removes that problem, you can remove it with the reg keys provided as well.

Try that reg patch restart and try it again. You need to use Fenix's patched server.exe with the same name, don't rename it. That happened to me because server failed SSL checks

We need a redirector who can patch the addresses in the hosts file without modifying it, and a battlelog emu to keep the progress (zlo emu if it's compatible)

Edited by H4rdcorE

Thanks mate, you saved me there. Although I can't use my Discord desktop app anymore xD
Got some good news, server commands work properly in the console. Tried running the mod tools, it crippled the game. Sadly you can't use them on the Beta version unless Grey comes back to sort the thing out. Really disappointing to see it corrupting the files upon running. 

Battlefield 3 Screenshot 2019.08.16 - 00.44.59.20.png

19 часов назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

@ZLOFENIX can you please remove the SSL in open beta's retail server exe ?(there's final and retail, i need the retail one to be patched to do some test)

I have a theory that might get us caspian and conquest to work :)

Thank you again :)

https://zloemu.net/files/BF.Main_Win32_Release_server_zlo.zip

I just have discovered that its unplayable, its lagging alot, even if you try to fly the jet , you cant even take off from the ground you will crash in invisible wall.

Even the server says something isnt right

image.thumb.png.850bf82c9489204d6f85d58a20598c0f.png

image.thumb.png.65eb12899e8921a5fcd324bacb1d3cc4.png

But if you stiil want to do it, then do the following

• Download server.zip (i did only 2 modifications to server.exe (i changed the string from linux to win32) with hex editor)
  • Create a backup of Data folder in server folder, aswell the server executable
  • Copy data folder from the game folder and move it to the server folder
  • In Win32Game.cfg change -level Levels/MP_007/MP_007 and -Game.DefaultLayerInclusion GameMode=ConquestLarge0
  • Profit

server.zip

Great news: By mixing some server files and client files, i got the terrain working perfectly :crazy: (and for some reason i have low fps, dont wory its not the game, its the drivers which i cant get properly working)

Now i dont have much time left, later i will give download link to server files because i dont remember what exactly i did to get it working

image.thumb.png.63a1e345b7c935d6953bfb827b3474cd.png

Edited by Aim4kill

Good job, but I expected this kind of problem with Caspian. Because this is the first Beta, Caspian was only featured in the client. Server side has it's own chunks from what I remember. I did an experiment with BF4, changed a map's DLC from Second Assault to Legacy Operations, ended up with similar results (laggy, falling through textures, etc.). Took the liberty to mess around with unlocks of the server, and sadly only some weapons or gadgets work. Upon using something that's not working, server stalls and crashes. A Blaze restart is required for the game to go back to normal.

50 minutes ago, Aim4kill said:

I just have discovered that its unplayable, its lagging alot, even if you try to fly the jet , you cant even take off from the ground you will crash in invisible wall.

Even the server says something isnt right

image.thumb.png.850bf82c9489204d6f85d58a20598c0f.png

image.thumb.png.65eb12899e8921a5fcd324bacb1d3cc4.png

But if you stiil want to do it, then do the following

• Download server.zip (i did only 2 modifications to server.exe (i changed the string from linux to win32) with hex editor)
  • Create a backup of Data folder in server folder, aswell the server executable
  • In Win32Game.cfg change -level Levels/MP_007/MP_007 and -Game.DefaultLayerInclusion GameMode=ConquestLarge0
  • Profit

server.zip 12.04 MB · 0 downloads

[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.096] BlazeSDK(0): "GameLoop": Info: [CANA] Network topology used: CLIENT_SERVER_DEDICATED (non-dirtycast based)
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.096] BlazeSDK(0): "GameLoop": Info: [CANA] Topology host Blaze(0), ConnApi(0)
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.096] BlazeSDK(0): "GameLoop": Info: [CANA] Platform host Blaze(1), ConnApi(1)
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.097] BlazeSDK(0): "GameLoop": Info: [CANA] Network::setupVoip VoIP DISABLED
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.097] BlazeSDK(0): "GameLoop": Info: [CANA] Connectivity settings: 'gprt'=1899  'vprt'=6000  'tprt'=25200  mesh_uuid=714b05dc-93bc-49ac-961c-cb38b574f30a
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.097] BlazeSDK(0): "GameLoop": Info: [GMGR] GNA: GameManagerAPI::networkMeshCreated(Error: 0). Waiting for GameManagerAPI::createGameNetworkCb().
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.097] BlazeSDK(0): "GameLoop": Info: [GMGR] Network for game(2) created. ERR(0)
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.097] BlazeSDK(0): "GameLoop": Info: -> req: ID[56], GameManager::finalizeGameCreation [0x0004::0x000F]
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.162] BlazeSDK(0): "GameLoop": Info: <- resp: ID[56], GameManager::finalizeGameCreation [0x0004::0x000F]
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.162] BF/Server/Online/Blaze/BlazeServerGameManager.cpp(1461): "GameLoop": Info: Blaze Game created successfully.
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:35.162] BF/Server/Voip/VoiceRouter.cpp(119): "GameLoop": FatalAssert: (!s_instance) Cannot have more than one voice router active
Callstack:
main
End Callstack

[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:49.281] BF/Main/Win32/WinMainHelper.cpp(1243): "Heartbeat": Warning: Game stalled for more than 5 seconds
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:54.326] BF/Main/Win32/WinMainHelper.cpp(1260): "Heartbeat": Warning: Game stalled for more than 10 seconds
[UTC 08/16/2019 10:37:54.339] BF/Main/Win32/WinMainHelper.cpp(1223): "Heartbeat": Assert: (false) The game stalled for more than 10 seconds; a minidump was created
Callstack:
End Callstack

Ah, Aim4kill mixed the files I see

Battlefield 3 Screenshot 2019.08.16 - 13.37.27.17.png

So, this is how do you get caspian border running without any errors

then extract it in server folder, this is required because otherwise it won't work
  • Create a backup of Data folder in server folder, aswell the server executable (we will need it for later)
    Or any other gamemode(To see available gamemodes, open BuiltLevels.json in the server folder)
  • Now Open up Data\Win32 in the server folder
  • Delete everything except folders and default_settings_Win32 and Globals (both .sb and .toc)
  • Now from Backup Data/Linux folder copy Chunks0 (both .sb and .toc) and move it to Data\Win32
  • It should look like this  win32content.png.3ca94f7a23ebd8cb2938fe98391bf0fb.png
  • Have Fun!!!! :crazy:

If you want you can delete the backup data folder if you want (just in case you dont want caspian border anymore xD :crazy:)

Keep in mind that you cant replace MP_Subway folder with the actual server MP_Subway because you will get an error (you must have both client levels in the server/data/win32 folder)

Also your server folder now will be 1,90 GB bigold size was 850-900 MB

If you have any questions, ask them, i will try help as best as i can :) 

Edited by Aim4kill
Just now, GreeenPNZ said:

@Aim4kill  You're smart.)) Is it possible to add other maps? 

No, i did try to take some maps from the real battlefield 3, server didnt like it and gave an error,

i looked at the files myself and it seems they are too small, like 7mb a one map (really? :lol:)

I think most of the data of the map are located in the Chunks, but im not really sure.

By the way i didnt even know what was in my head :lol: when i changed two strings in server executable (from linux to Win32).

In the moment when i changed them, i thinked "What the hell i am doing, im stupid. This will never work" and it just worked. :DDDD