ZLOFENIX Games

Sorry for bumping this dead horse again but there is an update :)
I have asked in the forum before regarding BF3 Alpha Trial to be revived and if there is a way to revive it, (https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/9125/&)
Recently one of my friends found out his alpha files and he uploaded them for me with the version of 760867 (2nd and last update for alpha, using old alpha exe a server can be created) I have both the alpha's so i can upload them both.
Sadly we couldn't find the 71170.dlf file but we did find this;
71170?Title=BF3%u0020Alpha%u0020Trial&ProductId=DR:229644500
Would that work ? I will be able to check my old PC in August for this licence file if i can find it.
Many thanks :)
@zlofenix

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alpha: 1.you need BF3 alpha v749691 and python blaze server(nodejs blaze can also),you can find Python blaze here: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-3-a/375093-blazeserver-retard010x

Made it. https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 749691.zip https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 760867.zip

Here is DLF file from friend old computer that he got from someone other. https://gofile.io/?c=apmNx9

Posted Images

We found the launch params when we were fiddling with esn launcher, roto had the same idea (website i shared from my last post), i will be able to check my old pc next month there is a high chance that i still have that licence file, hopefully someone from the forum has this file for us to upload

BF3 Alpha v749691 (Alpha release)
https://mega.nz/#!N4VmkSyY!rC3Ovqw3yS4Ou8ulbwvCBvoqxA72hvS1KARTpJxqwX8

BF3 Alpha v760867
https://mega.nz/#!uYsFSRSA!VsOdVxJFuzKAMulcNI_5moeC2OGNMSW1M0sAiVgLzE8

Please keep this post open until next month even if it's inactive, 
Whoever interested in this, ZloFenix needs the licence file for alpha named 71170.dlf (71171.dlf for Beta) located in

C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License
If you have friends who have played the alpha back then please ask if they do have either of these files
Many thanks

That's brilliant!
i have found a beta client as well, i'll leave the links for both alpha's and beta's.
What's the next step ?

BF3 Alpha v749691 (Alpha release) https://mega.nz/#!N4VmkSyY!rC3Ovqw3yS4Ou8ulbwvCBvoqxA72hvS1KARTpJxqwX8
BF3 Alpha v760867
https://mega.nz/#!uYsFSRSA!VsOdVxJFuzKAMulcNI_5moeC2OGNMSW1M0sAiVgLzE8
BF3_OB_862700 Client
https://mega.nz/#!ZlsliIoD!YbtHbJC2HzL4gxfFdi6UpXWQ_BYkhi8NC52R6AOPrcY
BF3_OB_Server_RC_836535 + BF3_OB_Server_RC_868283_Docs + pdb's
https://mega.nz/#!B8NUnILa!PtAQ7t2AfHtY86vZkYhMWxQm9BHSBf92mKnWb0VLRLE

39 минут назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Well, if you think beta is fine and this client will connect to this beta server - i can try to run them with emu.

Фень, объясни мне, или я тупой или лыжи не едут - нахера это все нужно? 

Читаю давно, но не вдупляю зачем. 

Can we emulate alpha with this ?
Can do with the beta if you up for it, i was mainly after alpha since beta is mainly buggy version of retail.
Thank you for all your help Fenix :)

18 часов назад, GreeenPNZ сказал:

Фень, объясни мне, или я тупой или лыжи не едут - нахера это все нужно? 

Читаю давно, но не вдупляю зачем. 

Хз, прост?

18 часов назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

Can we emulate alpha with this ?
Can do with the beta if you up for it, i was mainly after alpha since beta is mainly buggy version of retail.
Thank you for all your help Fenix :)

No, its key for beta.

That'll do then until we find alpha keys :)

We'll start modding the beta and see what we can do until we can find a way to launch alpha :)

Thank you Fenix, let me know if you need anything

no that wasn't me :D
i played both alpha and beta in their time, i still remember loving alpha but disappointed in beta.
alpha had better graphics, gameplay even hitreg :D just want to relive those moments and even mod the whole game to that alpha trial maybe :)
that's why i'm after it :)

5 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Soooo there is no reason to make emu for beta?

If you have spare time and you up for it then why not :)

We can still mod beta as well and play around it to see what we can do until we find alpha keys :)

@H4rdcorE

Who do you plan to play with? Do you have enough friends interested in this particular version of the game? :scratch:
Do you understand that most likely no one else will even want to download the game to try it out on their own experience?

1 hour ago, Indrid said:

@H4rdcorE

Who do you plan to play with? Do you have enough friends interested in this particular version of the game? :scratch:
Do you understand that most likely no one else will even want to download the game to try it out on their own experience?

There is a small group of people who wants to test it out, my plan was to mod the alpha with retail game with alpha aspects and gameplay to make bf3 what it should have been, for me it's just a hobby to see if it can be done and test and some old personal joy as well :)

I have some interested people from discord communities given the download amounts for alpha clients i guess there are people who wants to try it out i guess.

It's not really an important thing but it's just nostalgia and what if theories basically :)

3 часа назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

There is a small group of people who wants to test it out, my plan was to mod the alpha with retail game with alpha aspects and gameplay to make bf3 what it should have been, for me it's just a hobby to see if it can be done and test and some old personal joy as well :)

I have some interested people from discord communities given the download amounts for alpha clients i guess there are people who wants to try it out i guess.

It's not really an important thing but it's just nostalgia and what if theories basically :)

A what? Playing for one map? Do you realize you can't add maps? What kind of modding are we talking about? For personal nostalgia? It's a strange approach. 

According to the alpha code singleplayer and some of the multiplayer maps were already present but removed from alpha for multiplayer testing. Metro and Caspian Border were available in testing phases, the rest i would bring from release version or at least i'll try :) Singleplayer is my main focus. It's a bit bizzare dream but it might be doable.

But if you say that it's just a waste of time and not worth the time, i'll try to find a way(mostly fail) to launch alpha if i can to see what i can do. Like i said it's just a hobby.

Edited by H4rdcorE
24 минуты назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

According to the alpha code singleplayer and some of the multiplayer maps were already present but removed from alpha for multiplayer testing. Metro and Caspian Border were available in testing phases, the rest i would bring from release version or at least i'll try :) Singleplayer is my main focus. It's a bit bizzare dream but it might be doable.

But if you say that it's just a waste of time and not worth the time, i'll try to find a way(mostly fail) to launch alpha if i can to see what i can do. Like i said it's just a hobby.

I don't know you! I know divine modding developers, it's greydynamycs and aim4kill. I think they'd be funny.

It's just a theory of mine :) in the end it is a guessing game, you never know until you try it. Maybe they might be interested in this as well who knows ? watch the comparison videos between alpha and retail and you will know the difference between both builds :) 
If you go on through Alpha Trial's  initfs_Win32 file there are tons of commands and things available, in the updated one you need python to descrypt the same file.
There were 13 single player maps in total for BF3's alpha session, 4 of them being extensions for the singleplayer campaigns. I found it interesting.
By the way i never claimed that i am a "god level" modder or anything, i can't even come close but i do know a few things. My main issue was i never got to launch alpha itself to test out stuff so that's why i'm asking everywhere to find out if someone can help me. If i'm not welcomed in one place then i will thank everyone and leave that place, plain and simple.
ZloEmu has ability to emulate origin and services, and there are many talented minds here and i just wanted to try my chances so no need for aggression.
If it's such a bother then i will never ask any help with this idea of mine in these forums and move on :)

Edited by H4rdcorE
typo
9 часов назад, H4rdcorE сказал:

aggression

There is no aggression, absolutely! I'm trying to let you know that you're talking superficially and by the way, I didn't see anything special in the video. Just a few differences. But not for being a fan of the alpha versionThere is no aggression, absolutely! I'm trying to let you know that you're talking superficially and by the way, I didn't see anything special in the video. Just a few differences. But not for being a fan of the alpha version. 

A really interesting topic that got my attention to log-in one in a while. The revival of Alpha-version of Battlefield 3 for sure is something a lot of people wish, even though in ZloGames there are few people giving signs and such. Personally I worked on mods for Battlefield 3, and I would be more than glad to test out this project. I'm sorry if I banged in like this in the talks, but losing such an opportunity to revive an Alpha which was at some points even better than Retail would be a tragic moment. There are a lot of things in that version which are ways better than what we have right now. Plus, if we get access to lost content, that's more than a win. What peaked the interest the most is DICE developers themselves speaking and teasing lots of removed content from the game lately

Devs.PNG

В 23.07.2019 в 15:11, H4rdcorE сказал:

Good. If you thought of everything, I can only wish you success in your endeavor. I hope everything will turn out as you want, or even better. :handshake: