ZLOFENIX Games

8 hours ago, Qwins said:

Can you also upload your whole directory and zip it for me? I want to make sure we both on same page so can try some ideas.

Ok i'm going to upload the required files for you guys

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alpha: 1.you need BF3 alpha v749691 and python blaze server(nodejs blaze can also),you can find Python blaze here: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-3-a/375093-blazeserver-retard010x

Made it. https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 749691.zip https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 760867.zip

Here is DLF file from friend old computer that he got from someone other. https://gofile.io/?c=apmNx9

Posted Images

Here's the files that i have to run alpha client and server.

https://mega.nz/file/7Rkk3awC#pdafk7p82k2f6SyF19pK3kG_q5CCGrX8SWZep8BGdV0

I included my whole Python 2.7.17 folder with all dependencies to run python blaze server in case you guys are gonna need it. Extract python "Python2717.7z" into "C:\" root directory, run "redirector.exe" and "!start.bat" inside BF3_BlazeServer.

I also included "Windows 10 Patch-SSPI.zip" from Aim4kill if you haven't patched the registry yet (Not sure if it is important).

Don't forget to install Sandboxie if you want to run server and client at the same time without having to install any Virtual Machine.

24 minutes ago, H4rdcorE said:

Still doesn't work for me.. even with SSPI removed or on.. Still facing blank Frostbite page and nothing else..

Same problem for me sadly :/

I don't know what could be wrong, i already tried this on 2 computers and it worked on both of them. Currently experementing with bf3 server to get console running, i just did the opposite :D , but it still works and can get gameid, can connect also and play

Spoiler

image.png.d1f0b4fdbc5866217c2b399628d35669.png

Edited by Aim4kill
Just now, Aim4kill said:

I don't know what could be wrong, i already tried this on 2 computers and it worked on both of them. Currently experementing with bf3 server to get console running, i just did the opposite :D , but it still works and can get gameid 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d1f0b4fdbc5866217c2b399628d35669.png

Hopefully you can get console fully working :D

This is as far as my can get!

[GMGR] JoinGame
[UTIL] UserSettingsLoad
[UTIL] SetClientMetrics
[GMGR] UpdateMeshConnection
[GMGR CLIENT] UpdateMeshConnection
[UTIL] SetClientMetrics

Then the game window just get stuck or force closes.

Update: Tried on another PC on a separate network, exact same problems :( Seems we must be doing something wrong here. Could it be because we using newer version of alpha files and just copied the older version alpha exe and alpha.par with ssl fix?

7iNl7Mc.png

4 minutes ago, Qwins said:

Update: Tried on another PC on a separate network, exact same problems :( Seems we must be doing something wrong here. Could it be because we using newer version of alpha files and just copied the older version alpha exe and alpha.par with ssl fix?

7iNl7Mc.png

Yeah maybe you should try using older 749691 version rather than mixing up the files with 760867 version

19 minutes ago, GStorm279 said:

Yeah maybe you should try using older 749691 version rather than mixing up the files with 760867 version

Found old version and tried it, still not work. All out of ideas now, haha

Thats weird, i tested this on an old low end laptop and it works. I even tried this on windows 7 virtual machine and it works (both server and client running on virtual machine).

You guys can also try using "dinput8.dll" from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy5aryB8xkc

It works for me by using the dll file from that videoBut you have to edit the bat files with this if you're gonna use that dll :

Spoiler

start bf3_server.exe -server -platform win32 -blazeip 127.0.0.1 -Server.ServerName Alpha_Server -serverInstancePath Instance -BFServer.PingSite ams -Game.DefaultLayerInclusion GameMode=RushLarge0

start bf3_client.exe -super layout.toc -skipFastLevelLoad 1 127.0.0.1 -VeniceOnline.EnableSnowroller 1 -loginToken alpha-client-1 -requestState State_ClaimReservation -requestStateParams "<data putinsquad=""true"" gameid=""1"" personaref=""1""></data>"

Edited by GStorm279

Can someone please point out if something wrong with this ?

Hosts file contains these redirections;
127.0.0.1 gosredirector.ea.com
127.0.0.1 gosredirector.scert.ea.com
127.0.0.1 easo.ea.com
127.0.0.1 373244-gosprapp357.ea.com
127.0.0.1 gosredirector.stest.ea.com

On 4/8/2020 at 10:37 PM, H4rdcorE said:

127.0.0.1 easo.ea.com

They are all correct, I try them all too, still same problem.

I can't run the beta client (ob_862700). It says something about missing combase.dll(?),  But the server starts up normally. By google search i can't find anything except that it might be included in office 13 or .net runtime (but it isn't lol) so if someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

edit:i am using windows 7

Edited by stefankecina
On 4/8/2020 at 10:37 PM, H4rdcorE said:

127.0.0.1 easo.ea.com

So after 12 hours of  the trying, I finally got it to working!!

I am no sure why this was necessary, but this is what I did.

Plugged in a wifi adapter to my PC, turned on mobile data on my phone and connected to my phone with the tethering.

Went to network sharing center on windows and disabled my normal network adapter, just used wifi

Boom! This worked for me let me know.

1 hour ago, Qwins said:

So after 12 hours of  the trying, I finally got it to working!!

I am no sure why this was necessary, but this is what I did.

Plugged in a wifi adapter to my PC, turned on mobile data on my phone and connected to my phone with the tethering.

Went to network sharing center on windows and disabled my normal network adapter, just used wifi

Boom! This worked for me let me know.

*insert hard facepalm here..

It did work on mine as well.. It turns out we need to forward ports for the python and servers...

Thank you, it works :) I'll try to forward ports for the server to launch a playable game to people to connect

23 minutes ago, H4rdcorE said:

*insert hard facepalm here..

It did work on mine as well.. It turns out we need to forward ports for the python and servers...

Thank you, it works :) I'll try to forward ports for the server to launch a playable game to people to connect

I figured it must be something like that, but don't know much about networking myself, haha.

Glad it all works for you now :D Hopefully you can host a server and I will be happy to join help testing :D

so far it didn't work..
i forwarded the following ports but didn't work;

42128 - TCP
42129 - TCP
13337 -TCP
25200 - TCP and UDP
25101 - TCP and UDP

is there any ports for redirector ? or any other ports i missed ?

2 hours ago, H4rdcorE said:

so far it didn't work..
i forwarded the following ports but didn't work;

42128 - TCP
42129 - TCP
13337 -TCP
25200 - TCP and UDP
25101 - TCP and UDP

is there any ports for redirector ? or any other ports i missed ?

Have you tried Wireshark? It's a fantastic application for stuff like this. 

Glad that the Alpha is up and running! Color palette and visuals are significantly nicer than the retail version. 

Edited by CleanWeasel
39 minutes ago, CleanWeasel said:

Have you tried Wireshark? It's a fantastic application for stuff like this. 

Glad that the Alpha is up and running! Color palette and visuals are significantly nicer than the retail version. 

just tried using that but couldn't figure out which ones are coming from blaze or server or client.. that program is complicated..any other suggestions ?

Has anybody discovered if additional features can be unlocked / changed via Initfs_win32? I would assume like the retail game that it would just stop working if it was modified in any way, buy regardless, lot of interesting looking stuff in there. 

Here's the current situation (at least for me)
Python Blaze works only in my 4G phone internet somehow..
I have forwarded the following ports on my router; 25200, 42127, 42128, 42129, 13337, 10041, 10071 but still having the same problem where blaze gets stuck on;
[UTIL] SetClientMetrics

When tried with Beta server on my fiber internet, i can see a connection with blaze and server is made but after CONNECTING state, client gets DISCONNECTED state due to lost connection and leaves client page as blank.
GStorm279 managed to make BETA and Alpha work on his PC by changing ports of Blaze Server and Client from 42129 with 10041 and 42128 with 10071.
I could connect to his game but he couldn't connect to mine. He first used a VPS and then forwarded ports to his machine and the game was working.
If i use my phones 4G internet, my python blaze works both for Alpha and Beta and my unlocks stays as well but as soon as i change back to my fiber optics internet it won't work..
I have tried port forwarding, disabling firewall, tried on a VM, didn't work at all..
I need some help if this is the case with everyone because i would like to play alpha and beta with all you folks here but i can't make it work outside my 4G internet.
Any suggestions ?

@CleanWeasel i have tried but as soon as i modify the inits_win32, it corrupts the file and the game crashes.

Good news everyone !
Me and @GStorm279 has managed to work on blaze and we are proud to announce that we can now host Alpha and Beta servers to everyone to connect.
Join us through discord to play. If Fenix adds the alpha and beta to emu, we will move to emu to play.
https://discord.gg/QG8p9HP

In the end we managed to resolve the connectivity issue using VMWare connection as a base. No OS needs to be installed, just VM network settings and it needs to be set up as;
on top left choose Edit > Virtual Network Editor > on lower right choose Change Settings > Choose VMnet1 > change Subnet IP into 192.168.1.0 > choose DHCP Settings > put 192.168.1.1 in Starting ip and put 192.168.1.254 in Ending ip address > and then press Ok

Thank you so much @ZLOFENIX @Aim4kill @Qwins and many thanks to @GStorm279