ZLOFENIX Games

8 hours ago, H4rdcorE said:

I have an experimental blaze server that might work with alpha, i will check that tonight after work, thank you Aim4Kill

Perfect! Please let us know results! :)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alpha: 1.you need BF3 alpha v749691 and python blaze server(nodejs blaze can also),you can find Python blaze here: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-3-a/375093-blazeserver-retard010x

Made it. https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 749691.zip https://zloemu.net/files/BF3 Alpha 760867.zip

Here is DLF file from friend old computer that he got from someone other. https://gofile.io/?c=apmNx9

Posted Images

It didn't work with those as well.. My last guess is initfs_Win32 needs to be modified to run the game as server. The main problem i have with that is as soon as i modify the file, it gets corrupted. Any idea how to modify that file ?

51 minutes ago, H4rdcorE said:

It didn't work with those as well.. My last guess is initfs_Win32 needs to be modified to run the game as server. The main problem i have with that is as soon as i modify the file, it gets corrupted. Any idea how to modify that file ?

Initfs_Win32 is not the problem here. The blaze needs to be adjusted to alpha and thats all.
Now only zlofenix can save the situation by creating emu for it :) 

Also you can start 2 instances in the same computer without vm.

You only need to create second account on pc, and start second instance there, worked for me (win10)

Can you confirm that now the alpha server started to communicate with blaze, it wasn't like before (instant disconnects)? Just curious if had done ssl check disabling properly :v:

Edited by Aim4kill
2 hours ago, Aim4kill said:

Initfs_Win32 is not the problem here. The blaze needs to be adjusted to alpha and thats all.

You only need to create second account on pc, and start second instance there, worked for me (win10)

Can you confirm that now the alpha server started to communicate with blaze, it wasn't like before (instant disconnects)? Just curious if had done ssl check disabling properly :v:

Zlofenix say he is very busy lately so might not happen :( We need to give him all support we can. We can only hope. Want to thank you, zlofenix and everyone else who help to work on this too!

Edited by Qwins
4 hours ago, Aim4kill said:

Well it does the checks from the blaze server but it does not take game ID. Checks pass on blaze server but for some reason it does not want to get that game id.

You mean that creating a new user in the same pc does work ? That's interesting.. I'll try this when we are able to connect the server. Thanks :)

On 3/25/2020 at 8:07 AM, H4rdcorE said:

these were the blazes that i tried, one of them was a Python blaze and 1 experimental blaze, these are the resutls

2.jpg

1.jpg

Is getting closer. Which is the python blaze you tried?

2 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

So which server are you trying to run?

Alpha servers, alpha fails to get game ID for some reason even when SSL check is disabled, don't know what are we doing wrong.. We can't see the errors in the server screen so it's hard for me to find out what we are missing and makes it more difficult.. I have ran out of ideas how to make the alpha work

1 hour ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Link to server files? I have only beta.

It's only convar for bf3 shortcut " bf3.exe -server -platform win32 " this creates a server out of the .exe (you can only create server with release version of alpha, they have patched this on the update but still can use v1 exe to launch a server with updated files)

I couldn't find original server files for alpha unfortunately, this is the only way to create a server it seems

@ZLOFENIX
make a .bat file and put this code in to launch server;
this only works with version 749691

set INSTANCEDIRECTORY=%~dp0Instance
set SERVERNAME=DICE-Test-Server-One
set GAMEPORT=25100
set REMOTEADMINPORT=0.0.0.0:48888
set ADMINPASSWORD=password
set PINGSITE=ams
set REGION=EU
set BLAZEIP=127.0.0.1
start bf3.exe -server -platform win32 -serverInstancePath  "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -blazeip"%BLAZEIP%" -patchSSL -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% exit

@ZLOFENIX can i ask a favor if you have time please ?

I think i have found the problem. I want to test 1 thing. Can we modify 749691's exe to create 2 different settings with the exe ?
One of them for the server and one of them for client to join the server ?
I don't know exactly what you do but i need one exe configured as server for alpha exe and one configured as client exe. Is it possible ?

Thank you :)

3 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

But why, if you can run server with just cmd param?

That's right, server runs but won't create a game for reason.. Connections with blaze and redirections work but for some reason game doesn't create a game for clients can join in. That's why we are not getting GameID's because server won't create a game after all, it just loads the files.

Client side however, when you try to join the server, blaze recognize client.exe as server instead of frostbite client that's why it stays blank and doesn't crash like beta once it can't find the game.

5 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Your blaze somehow differs client and server, and that thing is wrong. Not just changing something in client to it as server.

When i use the phyton redirector, both server and client shows as 

Client is bf3_server

I'll post the pics showing both server and client on redirector once i'm off work.

1 hour ago, H4rdcorE said:

When i use the phyton redirector, both server and client shows as 

Client is bf3_server

I'll post the pics showing both server and client on redirector once i'm off work.

The Blaze shows incorrect data, because it was not created for bf3 alpha.

How can we resolve this issue ? Game keeps refusing every blaze emulators even the experimental ones.. What can we do to get server a GameID and client to connect ? Can it be done with Backend_LAN without blaze ? If it is, how we manage to get people join in the server ? :/

17 minutes ago, H4rdcorE said:

How can we resolve this issue ? Game keeps refusing every blaze emulators even the experimental ones.. What can we do to get server a GameID and client to connect ? Can it be done with Backend_LAN without blaze ? If it is, how we manage to get people join in the server ? :/

I think we need just to focus on making it work first and then we work out how to get other people to join it. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MacDacK1299
      Всем привет. 
      Такая проблема некоторые сервера не работают без VPN Ping 999 даже если зайти на этот сервер игра пускает но черный Экран и надпись ЗАГРУЗКА  больше ничего не происходит переустановка , не помогла чистка Кэша тоже Файл лицензии тоже удалил всеравно бесконечная загрузка к серверу пример сервер [2XP] Rucckuu Cepвер All-Maps учитываем что пинг 43  

• By suspectykt
      Мы комьюнити (TERRA COMMUNITY) Дальнего Востока хотим представить Вашему вниманию серверы:
      [2XP] TERRA | HARDCORE | TDM CANAL | ALL UNLOCKED [2XP] TERRA | HARDCORE | ALL MAPS | ALL UNLOCKED В планах добавить еще пару серверов.
      Особенности данных серверов:
      - Данные серверы рассчитаны на аудиторию Дальнего Востока (ping 35-45).
      - Все серверы работают 24/7.

============================================================
      Настройки сервера:
      [2XP] TERRA | HARDCORE | TDM CANAL | ALL UNLOCKED
      - Режим TDM и только на карте Noshahar Canals.
      - Прокачка X2.
      - Все оружия разблокированы.
      - Режим игры HARDCORE.
      - Античит PB выключен.
      - Адаптивная система тикетов от количества игроков на сервере (Игроков от 0-7 (150 тикетов) от 8-15 (200 тикетов) от 16-19 (250 тикетов) от 20-29 (300 тикетов) от 30-39 (400 тикетов) от 40-47 (500 тикетов) от 49-64 (600 тикетов)).
      - Выключена минимап
      - Новый список запретов (870MCS|DAO-12|FGM-148|FIM92|jackhammer|M1014|M26Mass|M320|RPG-7|Siaga20k|SMAW|SPAS-12|USAS-12|C4|Sa18IGLA) наказание KILL
      - Граната и мина "клеймор" без запретов
      - Статистика игроков: http://bf.ya1.ru

============================================================

Настройки сервера:
      [2XP] TERRA | HARDCORE | ALL MAPS |
      - Режимы Conquest Large, Rush Large, Conquest Assault Large, GunMaster.
      - Прокачка X2.
      - Режим игры HARDCORE.
      - Античит PB выключен.
      - Выключена минимап
      - Быстрое возрождение техники
      - Быстрое возрождение игрока
      - Статистика игроков: http://bf.ya1.ru

Список доступных команд: 
      !votenuke

Статистика игроков:
      http://bf.ya1.ru
      Дополнительная информация:
      - Серверы запущены недавно и еще не полностью настроены.
      - Будем рады Вашим комментариям и замечаниям по настройке серверов для комфортной игры.
      - Ведется набор в администраторы данных серверов.
      Наш Discord: 
      https://discord.gg/YD6qypZ

• By Masterpp
      Hi 
      I Have a Problem when I Tring ti Enter Some Servers it Keeps on loading no process 
      The Servers that i cannot enter is POCTOP-HARDCORE and  Pycckuu.

• By nintend01337
      Easy Launcher for Battlefield 3 & 4 & Hardline (EL)

-Автоматический запуск ориджина(BF4, BF3 работает без него).
      -Установка в любое место.
      -Автоматическое обновление серверов.
      -Просмотр ротации карт.
      -Просмотр игроков на сервере.(убрал т.к мозолило глаза)
      -Красивый дизайн (Выглядит как Despo's BF3 , кто давно играет тот знает ).
      -Автозапуск Zclient (Для лучшего эффекта положить рядом с лаунчером).
      -Автоматически разворачивает игру (По желанию) .
      -Музыкальное сопровождение при загрузке игры (По желанию).
      -Адаптирован под русское сообщество (Английская локализация не планируется на данный момент).
      -Автоматическое ведение логов(Забыли заскринить лог ? Не беда)
      -Показывает список ошибок.
      -Автообновляемый.(Настраиваемо).
      -Возможность играть на модифицированых серверах.(на данный момент убрана возможность)
      - Переход с лицензии (установка кряка в 1 клик, работает только с бф4)
      Вы можете подписаться на канал в дискорде, где первыми узнаете о обновлениях, а также сможете задать вопросы разработчику. (только  русский), помимо всего этого вы можете найти себе напарников для игры
      Discord

ВНИМАНИЕ ! 
      EL Необходимо запускать от имени администратора, иначе ничего не будет происходить, особенно касается пользователей win 10.
      Лаунчер может запускать бф3 без установки Origin, НО настоятельно рекомендуется установить Origin, во избежании различных проблем, таких как активация либо ошибка о том что игра не найдена.
      СКАЧАТЬ X64 | x86 DOWNLOAD X64 |x86
      Альтернативная ссылка : 
      Скачать :
      Обновлен до 1.6.1
      Обновлен до 1.5.9
      Обновлен до 1.5.8
      Обновлен до 1.5.7

Обновлен до 1.5.5
      Обновлен до 1.5.0

Скачать Старые версии:

Список людей которые имеют прямое или косвенное отношение к моему проекту  :

Автор проекта : nintend01337.
      -bigworld12  - Библиотека, за счет нее работает весь лаунчер, также его наработки по лаунчеру.
      -ZLOFENIX - За проект в целом.
      -ResupinePuma - Помощь в дизайне.
      -Patron-N1 - Помогал(консультировал) по дизайну.
      -BODIK-  -  Идея с журналом ошибок.
      -Ukrainian - Идея с цветовым оформлением.
      -Indrid - Идея с функцией COLOR PICKER

F.A.Q
      Также может быть полезно к прочтению : Ссылка на мою статью как поменять озвучку в бф3 :

• By InterceptorX
      To whom it may concern, I am a long time zlorigin user and i really love the content and the work you put in. My problem is as thus follows, and it relates to battlefield 3 and may solve the hacking, rule breaking, and time managing issues admins have to go through.
      I am well aware about the presence of a discord server, and if you were to wish to implement the following on discord, it would probably be benifiting. 
      Most of the OG player base on Battlefield 3 ZLOEMU hosted Servers happen to have more knowledge of glitches and ways to get around both hacks and abusing the rules. Instead of putting a strain on admins for the push of constant "Please ban this person" or similar requests, you can create a process there-in which you can have trial admins with the following privleges :
      !Kick (Once per hour 30min)   !Warn + Reason per warning !Report (Non admins / players can report a players and until a report count of a specific threshold is met, admins can investigate, thus reducing the amount of times you have to inspect an account. You can also implement a log which records the measure taken by these trial admins/mods, thus having more control over their actions and since re creating an account is a pain, Problems will be resolved instantly.
      It's really annoying to see players change teams to sabotage and players with more unlocks such as tv missiles spawn camp each and every server from far away, and coincidentally, I've noticed decline in average users that visit the servers from time to time, and instead a rapid increase in fresh accounts that are obliviously hacking and reducing player count. I hate having to constantly look for admins which will probably result in an overburden onto admins, which I  have experienced and do not like. There has been a constant decline ever since the year started and I really don't want your services to go unappreciated.
      If my offer interests you, I'm very willing to partake as a trial moderator, if you are unable to reach me : my contact email address is xx.facilitator161.xx@gmail.com.
      With regards,
      A concerned user.
    • By CNote
      I was wrongfully banned for 24hrs and my beloved record was reset my whole 6 years of bf3 record was gone because of stupid modding software installed on my fucking pc (I didn't use it a bit).. is it possible to recover it ? ..if not I understand .. thanks .. 
    • By Bananita331
      Hello, i just installed the game and everything following the zlo guide for BF3, but for some reason everytime i join a server the game crashes, this doesn't happens on campaing 
    • By An1k
      Лидер клана: Hyper_Mario / RosKomPozor
      Мемберы:
      Anik
      H00N1GAN
      (и еще несколько фейков)

Клан исключительно для совместной игры, в клановых войнах не участвуем.
      Требования: K/D не меньше 2.0; Необходимо быть "PRO" хотя бы в одном виде техники;
      Для вступления обратиться в Telegram - @an11k

• By KHANBABY
      1. SONIC- (https://zloemu.net/user/bf3stats?name=SONIC-)
      2. JET SPEED HACK
      3. [2XP] >> STAR << ConquestLarge >>
      4. Proofs 
      VIDEO (1080p 144FPS): https://youtu.be/Xel03oIiPS4
      LEVEL ETC

• By iBujd
      Hello ,
      So I have this problem which is Bf3 is not launching , when i click on join the game stays in the background proccessing and never work , what is the solution for this ? 
      also , I tried reinstalling the game because i had the invalid token problem , now the game is not running at all..
      Thanks