ZLOFENIX Games

Hi,

I want to say thank you for letting us play BF4

but I have a game suggestion for you maybe you can add it, 

the game name is MORDHAU

its a medieval hack and slash game, you can youtube it.

the game is cracked , and it has multiplayer cracked servers, but those servers are only half full at europe night times.

and the cracked servers have no website, and no places (like discord) to gather to discuss the game

so here I am, perhaps you can add MORDHAU to your list of games.

everything is ready you just need to add a section for mordhau. along with BF3, BF4, BFH, sims, etc. mordhau is added . and thats it

Thank you very much and I hope you consider growing your community by expanding your list of games

If in short - my steam emu is not ready. Using other unknown cracks, which cant be used with my emu - is bad.

Later there will be normal steam emu with stats, achievements, multiplayer(where it uses steam functions), server browser, etc.

1 hour ago, ZLOFENIX said:

If in short - my steam emu is not ready. Using other unknown cracks, which cant be used with my emu - is bad.

Later there will be normal steam emu with stats, achievements, multiplayer(where it uses steam functions), server browser, etc.

You mean you are working on Emulating Steam? Like you emulated Origin ? 

37 минут назад, ArchxR сказал:

You mean you are working on Emulating Steam? Like you emulated Origin ? 

Steam games, not steam client. About client - working on own client, to remove zlorigin.

I just wanted to let you know that many games have steamworks fix, which allow them to play multiplayer with other players with the same cracked version

maybe you can let us know how you will make your steam emulator ?

I can not catch up with something, but the noSteam emulator already exists:

Спойлер

есть eSTEAMATiON и RevEmu

Edited by jopece
19 часов назад, pl0xty сказал:

I just wanted to let you know that many games have steamworks fix, which allow them to play multiplayer with other players with the same cracked version

maybe you can let us know how you will make your steam emulator ?

I know, but here will be only my cracks to work with emu, because i will not fix other cracks to make them work here, its waste of time.

18 часов назад, jopece сказал:

I can not catch up with something, but the noSteam emulator already exists:

Показать контент

Суть в том, чтоб зацепить игры на эмуль, а не просто добавить их как левые игры, без связи с эмулем.

38 минут назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

чтоб зацепить игры на эмуль

no-steam почти мертв, если делать свой, то нужен будет эмуль и на сервер, т.к. сервера пиратские сами не появятся. будут ли совместимы разные эмули между собой? вообщем полно трудностей

18 минут назад, jopece сказал:

no-steam почти мертв, если делать свой, то нужен будет эмуль и на сервер, т.к. сервера пиратские сами не появятся. будут ли совместимы разные эмули между собой? вообщем полно трудностей

Господи, пожалуйста :facepalm:

1 час назад, jopece сказал:

А ты думал что я хочу сделать хрень чтоб только клиенты запускать хз как? Яж говорю - прицепить стим к эмулю, чтоб вся фигня работала. А на другие эмули мне как-то положить.