ZLOFENIX Games

Horizon is a big liar

@zlofenix @HighSnobiety  Look carefully at this child (horizon-rezafigher). Is it seems to you that the child is innocent and gentle?  I've never seen anyone swear-insulting more than her.

2-I have never threaten no one just said what will happen at this message because he sent a message before that and he deleted the conversation. 

HE SENT A PICTURE TO ME AND THERE WAS MY LOCATION-IP AND SOME INFO. (i dont know how he got that info) (he sent me a logger link but i didnt click on) AFTER THAT HE SENT ME A GUN PICTURE WITH THESE WORDS ; I will knock your door soon.xd:lol:

He sent me these messages to my other account ( name ; Atmospheric1)

AS ADMINISTRATOR YOU CAN SEE THAT DELETED MESSAGES PLEASE CHECK IT.maybe you can see his insult there (he told me ;fck your m....) just check these deleted messages.it.do it.(forum name ;Atmospheric1

watch out for messages sent by this man ,he use some virus link or logger

@horizon pls dont threaten me with gun : ) you make me laugh( and why did u delete those messages???? ) be yourself don't try to be polite

Edited by Atmospheric
24 minutes ago, NNmJYwg said:

what is this autism?

gtfo already, go solve your beef like grownups, thank you!

i know you interested in intrigue issues but you are still a little boy to deal with big issues.now shut ur pzzy mouth and go back your 1 m2 room and keep masturbating

3 minutes ago, Atmospheric said:

i know you interested in intrigue issues but you are still a little boy to deal with big issues.now shut ur pzzy mouth and go back your 1 m2 room and keep masturbating

image.jpeg.5a7aea4a7a9e9caf850a9c4c13cce794.jpeg

200 iq response

Edited by NNmJYwg
Just now, Atmospheric said:

Don't answer if i open a topic. You're dropping the iq level of forum.thank you

Fortunately I am not, since you exist :D

Edited by NNmJYwg
1 hour ago, B7ackhawk said:

what that shit ? who care about you or other one he have more then 100 acc , no one care 

please stop this 

people who don't know the subject talking unnecessary. Summary of the subject: this sneaky lies about me to gain sympaty.i know too he has lots of account but admins dont know who is this rat.if they check those deleted Horizon's messages they will understand me.that's all.

I'm sick of this bullshit too.

Edited by Atmospheric

Цирк какой-то.

Один обещает слить инфу о втором, другой ип логгер шлет первому.

Предупреждение снял, считаю что одно другого стоит, развлекайтесь тогда сами как хотите.

13 hours ago, Atmospheric said:

@zlofenix @HighSnobiety  Look carefully at this child (horizon-rezafigher). Is it seems to you that the child is innocent and gentle?  I've never seen anyone swear-insulting more than her.

2-I have never threaten no one just said what will happen at this message because he sent a message before that and he deleted the conversation. 

HE SENT A PICTURE TO ME AND THERE WAS MY LOCATION-IP AND SOME INFO. (i dont know how he got that info) (he sent me a logger link but i didnt click on) AFTER THAT HE SENT ME A GUN PICTURE WITH THESE WORDS ; I will knock your door soon.xd:lol:

He sent me these messages to my other account ( name ; Atmospheric1)

AS ADMINISTRATOR YOU CAN SEE THAT DELETED MESSAGES PLEASE CHECK IT.maybe you can see his insult there (he told me ;fck your m....) just check these deleted messages.it.do it.(forum name ;Atmospheric1

watch out for messages sent by this man ,he use some virus link or logger

@horizon pls dont threaten me with gun : ) you make me laugh( and why did u delete those messages???? ) be yourself don't try to be polite

I don't care about him or you. The whole situation is not connected with ZLOGames. The theft of personal data and threats are reported to the relevant authorities, not on ZLO.

hi every one,I have instal battlefield 4 from zlo origin;now i have problem with running he game from battle log,i wanna ask that how can i fix it and run the game?

Edited by tgrhnt
7 hours ago, HighSnobiety said:

I don't care about him or you. The whole situation is not connected with ZLOGames. The theft of personal data and threats are reported to the relevant authorities, not on ZLO.

He can do anything he wants, idont care.but he should stop lying.i m out of here take care yourself guys https://youtu.be/z_y_rWYIZj4