ZLOFENIX Games

196613:200

This.

It's stuck on this for a long time, no? I have it too.

zlorigin.PNG.7e71188c317a9ef7bebd68679745d6a3.PNG

Both with and without VPN.

I followed this guide:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/#hard-way

To uninstall ZLOrigin and reinstalled it. Did not help.

There was very high network usage when ZLOrigin verifies the game files and the ususal 0.1/32gb never appeared.

Also something strange: ZLOrigin absolutely insisted on installing BF3 Close Quarters, even when Battlefield 3 wasn't installed.

Edited by NNmJYwg

Hello , I came to this forum because I have the same problem with it. My daughter wanted to play the Sims 4 but it said it needs an update, after long waiting I get also exactly 196613200 error. Can anybody help me to solve it? Thanks in advance.

4 минуты назад, MamaNL сказал:

Hello , I came to this forum because I have the same problem with it. My daughter wanted to play the Sims 4 but it said it needs an update, after long waiting I get also exactly 196613200 error. Can anybody help me to solve it? Thanks in advance.

unable to download or verify games on zlorigin, only torrent http://zlotracker.org/cat-ZloGames

1 hour ago, MamaNL said:

Thank you Lennie. I did download it, but it is in Russian and I can't read it, is there any tutorial in English somewhere?

There is no need for a tutorial. Just click on the game that you want and search for the torrent button on the right.

6 часов назад, MamaNL сказал:

Thank you Lennie. I did download it, but it is in Russian and I can't read it, is there any tutorial in English somewhere?

download the game into the game folder if it is already one. or let it download everything. After it's done run the file Zinstaller.bat (inside the folder), choose the language and install. It should be it

18 часов назад, mcouch12 сказал:

im trying to download sims 2 but it won't let me, and I cant find a torrent for it. 

Read news and there is no torrent for sims2 for now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By yousfsfwat14
      my problem is.. everytime i join for a server for the first time it works normaly without any problems,but the problem comes when i shut down the launcher.
      when i try to join a server again or even by clicking 'Run game' in ZClient it shows the error 'Unknown exe file'.
      i`ve tried to join through the servers list in 'zloemu.net', same problem.
      but i got a solution(not real Solution).
      reinstalling the game will make it work,but you will still face this problem after exiting from your first match or even after restarting your pc.
      i dont know why this happining and how to fix that bcz i didnt like this solution as its soo annoying that u have to reinstall the game everytime to just play multiplayer(yeah u can play offline but not through the launcher).
      i dont know if this an individual problem, but i dont think so
      as i saw another guys facing this problem but never find the answer.

so if any one could help please reply.

• By rootsh4rp
      I tried disabling firewall, using mobile internet, vpn, other provider, nothing helped
    • By Pinkballoon
      Hi I keep receiving this error. When I try to download the sims 4, it gets stuck on preparing download stage and this error shows up after awhile. 

• By brothr
      Привет, админ, меня зовут сокем. Я ценю то, что вы делаете, чтобы дать нам лучший игровой опыт, контролируя плохих игроков. Я был забанен год назад в этот день. Я совершил ошибку, поскольку я человек, и я хочу, чтобы вы поняли, сколько я переиграл и заплатил за свой грех. Моя дата разбана была сегодня нас вы можете видеть на снимке экрана, но он все еще говорит мне, что я забанен Что мне делать? Hello admin, my name is sokem I appreciate what you are doing to give us best gaming experience by controlling bad gamers I, I was banned one year a go at this day.
      I made a mistake as I am a human and I wish you understand how much I regrate and I payed for my sin
      My unban date was today us you can see in the screen shot but it still tell me I am ban
      What should I do?

• By Menphis
      Hello I recently watched this video and would like to use this program to take my own screenshots and record some cinematics for my videos.
      video: https://youtu.be/9YFnxoDhHHQ
      Look for information in the forum in case someone already asked this question and I only found a comment from someone who mentions this program
      comment: https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/5851/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-57448
      I have my own server on which I can use it if allowed (I don't really know how it works yet, I haven't downloaded it yet)
    • By catace08
      Hello! I tried to run ZLOrigin with ZClient but it said "Can't run ZLOrigin2" and then "06000508 00000000". there´s a screenshot about it. 
      I uninstalled and reinstalled ZLOrigin again but it still doesn´t work. I don´t know what else can i do

• By vaprub
      Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста почему может не запускаться установка Crysis:Remastered.
      Операционная система Windows 10 x64
      При начале загрузки получаю следующую ошибку:

• By Sokem1
      Please i want do any thing again please one chance please am begging please 
      Please don't ignore me
      At least reduce the ban date 1 year is so long for me please 
    • By Myrko404
      Hola espero que alguien pueda ayudar a solucionar un problema que tengo al intentar iniciar sesión con el cliente de Zlo.

• By Sofililly
      When i am in game, i try to download the Sims delivery express content, but an error pops up and when i try to download the content again, it pops up again. Is there a way to fix this problem?