ZLOFENIX Games

a suggestion

hi, 

so in operation locker, only 2 shotguns are allowed per team, can you make it so that also only 2 snipers are allowed per team ? because everytime i play operation locker and end up in metro map and end up losing all 3 objectives, half of the team switches to sniper and we lose all hope of winning 

1 sniper per team is perfect

Here's a suggestion:

-Ban flashbangs

-Ban claymores

-Ban bipods on LMGs

-Ban shotguns

-Ban m320/rpg/xm25 (all variants)/m26 (all variants)

-DMR limit (2 per team)

-Sniper limit (2 per team)

All of these things would make battlefield 4 a more skill based game but since the admins of the server could not care less about providing a skill based experience, none of these rules will EVER be put in place.

If you actually want a skill based experience, LEAVE zlo bf4 (because the players are all bots) and buy the game, and play on certain servers which actually have rules.

Edited by NNmJYwg
33 minutes ago, Thurrax said:

I just see mimimi :) Ban Guns and play knive only.

yes, because you are soooo skilled and know about the game

(SARCASM)

this is the best meme - the most incompetent players are the admins of the most popular servers - good players get banned for "macro" and "cheat" and there are no rules

Edited by NNmJYwg

well i got my two highlevel bf4 accounts on origin :D but i dont have issues with the weapons :P the worst thing i have is the strict imbalance in ping and performance. why should i play against 200+ Ping players with 30FPS on 640x800, while im playing 4K60FPS with 28ms?

:D

1 hour ago, Thurrax said:

well i got my two highlevel bf4 accounts on origin :D but i dont have issues with the weapons :P the worst thing i have is the strict imbalance in ping and performance. why should i play against 200+ Ping players with 30FPS on 640x800, while im playing 4K60FPS with 28ms?

:D

funny that you say that cause your main (Thurrax) has 1.6 kd and 0.6 kpm so maybe it's bf1 time for u anyway

19 hours ago, NNmJYwg said:

funny that you say that cause your main (Thurrax) has 1.6 kd and 0.6 kpm so maybe it's bf1 time for u anyway

i got many accounts :D also i dont care^^