ZLOFENIX Games

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By yousfsfwat14
      my problem is.. everytime i join for a server for the first time it works normaly without any problems,but the problem comes when i shut down the launcher.
      when i try to join a server again or even by clicking 'Run game' in ZClient it shows the error 'Unknown exe file'.
      i`ve tried to join through the servers list in 'zloemu.net', same problem.
      but i got a solution(not real Solution).
      reinstalling the game will make it work,but you will still face this problem after exiting from your first match or even after restarting your pc.
      i dont know why this happining and how to fix that bcz i didnt like this solution as its soo annoying that u have to reinstall the game everytime to just play multiplayer(yeah u can play offline but not through the launcher).
      i dont know if this an individual problem, but i dont think so
      as i saw another guys facing this problem but never find the answer.

so if any one could help please reply.

• By rootsh4rp
      I tried disabling firewall, using mobile internet, vpn, other provider, nothing helped
    • By catace08
      Hello! I tried to run ZLOrigin with ZClient but it said "Can't run ZLOrigin2" and then "06000508 00000000". there´s a screenshot about it. 
      I uninstalled and reinstalled ZLOrigin again but it still doesn´t work. I don´t know what else can i do

• By vaprub
      Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста почему может не запускаться установка Crysis:Remastered.
      Операционная система Windows 10 x64
      При начале загрузки получаю следующую ошибку:

• By Myrko404
      Hola espero que alguien pueda ayudar a solucionar un problema que tengo al intentar iniciar sesión con el cliente de Zlo.

• By ribeiroedd
      Good evening, folks! 
      When I try to open Diablo 2 Resurrected through the ZClient, I get the error message that I attached here. I drag the file D2R.exe to the client, and as soon as I do that, the error appears. How do I fix this?

• By Sofililly
      When i am in game, i try to download the Sims delivery express content, but an error pops up and when i try to download the content again, it pops up again. Is there a way to fix this problem?
    • By DatsunDrift
      Hello,
      I am experiencing an issue when attempting to run ZClient ver. 05.18.11.06. Upon launching the client, it connects and displays that it is "updating CGOGx32". It immediately displays "Autoupdate error 2 CGOGx32" and disconnects. I looked in Program Data and I don't have the specified file although I do have the x64 version. Not sure what to do to get past this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      ~DatsunDrift
    • By XXpapaaXX
      Tried everything i cant play battlefield 4 keeps on saying "YOUR DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN PAUSED NEED PERMISSION" uinstalled nad installed origin so many times nothing works.
    • By Nik09
      So I would Say Who there Is an error of update of zclient