ZLOFENIX Games

Проблема с аккаунтом

Добрый вечер. Возникла такая проблема.  Использую zlorigin для симс, и на эту игру недавно выкатили новое длс. Захожу в акк, чтобы скачать длс и обнаруживаю, что аккаунт совершенно пустой, игр на нем нет и добавить в игру ничего соответственно не получается,хоть и зашла как обычно через клиент. Пару раз бывало такое, что акк сбрасывался и показывало что он пустой и с другой аватаркой(но после этого обычно перезаходила и все было в норме, а сейчас ни в какую). Тем не менее, установленные  игры все равно запускаются через клиент,хоть и библиотека аккаунта пустая. Помогите разрулить :(11111.thumb.PNG.6e18cc21b4f45f8fd8a4f6a09e16bbaf.PNG

сделала, не ничего не изменилось.
ля,помогите, я даже готова заплатить тому,кто разберется с этой халабудой

Значит, удалить злориджин, ориджин, реестр почистить, кэш, остатотачные файлы, и установить заново

11 часов назад, Lennie сказал:

Значит, удалить злориджин, ориджин, реестр почистить, кэш, остатотачные файлы, и установить заново

большое спасибо, все заработало. god bless you

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Pinkballoon
      Hi I keep receiving this error. When I try to download the sims 4, it gets stuck on preparing download stage and this error shows up after awhile. 

• By aryferry
      Zlorigin is too slow, I need the torrent so that my PC doesn't have to be on for hours
    • By bilgeuyan
      There was a Turkish package I used for The sims 4, but I deleted the original game, I'm playing on ZLorigin. How can I use this Turkish package in ZLorigin?
    • By Sofililly
      When i am in game, i try to download the Sims delivery express content, but an error pops up and when i try to download the content again, it pops up again. Is there a way to fix this problem?
    • By frayman
      Не могу зайти в приложение ZLOrigin, я включал впн, менял ip адрес, пробывал новый аккаунт, чистил файлы через .bat выключал антивирус, чистил протокол сети, запускал от имени администратора, устанавливал directx, visual c++, но у меня вылезет 2 ошибки: 1.Войдите в сеть чтобы первый раз войти в аккаунт. 2. СЕТЕВАЯ АВТОРИЗАЦИЯ ВРЕМЕННО НЕ ДОСТУПНА, а еще при входе в приложение несколько раз у меня вылетает критическая ошибка приложения: столкнулась с серьезной ошибкой и будет закрыта. 
      I can't log in to the ZLOrigin application, I turned on the VPN, changed the ip address, tried a new account, cleaned files through .bat turned off the antivirus, cleaned the network protocol, ran it as an administrator, installed directx, visual c++, but I will get 2 errors: 1. Log in to the network to log in to your account for the first time. 2. NETWORK AUTHORIZATION IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE, and even when I log in to the application several times, I get a critical application error: it has encountered a serious error and will be closed.
    • By brdlvr
      Hello! Last two packs that came out Dream home decorator and Cottage village are buggy for me. For the dream home decorator one the build items are named correctly but for the cottage living everything is labeled as **debug**. But the interior designer job doesn't work. Did I do something wrong downloading or what is happening? How could this be fixed?

• By mrsglacia
      Hi everyone, 
      it's been two days since I've been trying to run zlorigin to update the sims4, the game runs without it being opened, but zlorigin just crashes constantly, even though I follow the opening steps precisely. (run zclient first, and from there click the button 'run zlorigin')
      I followed every step suggested in the FAQ already, including running the bat file to clear the cache, check the compatibility settings, I even tried to unistall and reinstall everything, but everything still won't function..
      I hope someone can help me!:)
      Thanks in advance for everyone's support, I'll attack some screenshots from my last attempt

• By S3RC
      Эта ошибка при попытке скачать любую игру, может ли мешать оригинальный ориджин? Просто не охота его удалять, потом опять файлы проверять для бф.

upd: поправочка, ошибка 196613:0
      пойду гуглить чо как

• By ConfusedAlien
      So I recently downloaded ZLOrigin to download Battlefield 4, and I found something that interested me. Battlefield 3 was shown there, and it was claiming that I had an update for the game. I decided to update the game, but after verifying the game files, a message popped up and told me that Windows had blocked the update and I would be prompted whether to carry on or not. I waited for a few minutes but nothing came. Next, I tried to update it with the antivirus and firewall disabled, but got the same result. Same thing happened when I tried to download Battlefield 4 as well. Why is this happening, and is there any way in which I can fix this?
      Also, whenever I open ZClient.exe, it shows me that various files for Battlefield 3 are being updated, and right before I am authenticated, it shows "Updating BF3". So does ZClient.exe update BF3 or does ZLOrigin?
    • By m3l155x
      when I click on "Run ZLOrigin" in ZClient it says "Can't run ZLOrigin2" and "PreAuth origin.exe OK" and I can't run zlorigin. How do I fix this?