ZLOFENIX Games

ZL Origin Games wont install

I am using ZL origin and i have downloaded sims 4 the limited edition but for some reason it wont let me install and it comes up with a origin 327683:0 error and ive tried looking online and havent found anything. Any help would be appreciated

• 2 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Nottivag
      Hii! Ive uninstalled my game in order to install it on an external drive and it wont start downloading. Ive opened and closed zlorigin/zclient and my laptop like 10 times and the only thing that solved is that 60mb got installed with a speed of 160kb/s and then it stopped again. Before uninstalling and installing again I accidentally pressed "repair" and then quickly cancelled it and now it says "paused repair" instead of just "queued" on the game expansion packs, just in case that helps with finding the problem. Also, ive read the FAQ and tried going for the torrent but ZLOTracker is closed.
      Also, now when i try opening zlorigin again it gives me an error. I always open and close it directly from zclient.

• By Pinkballoon
      Hi I keep receiving this error. When I try to download the sims 4, it gets stuck on preparing download stage and this error shows up after awhile. 

• By TaterTot827
      When trying to download Zclient, it always stops me and gives the error: 

"the application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more details"

Firewall and antivirus are all down. 
      Zclient will not even give me anything besides creating the shortcut before displaying the error. Has been happening for 2 hours. Have restarted the computer. Uninstalled and reinstalled our web browser. At a loss for what next now
    • By Mcarreras
      Tenía los sims 4 ya descargados con todas sus expansiones, fui a actualizarlos y no me dejó. Desistale todo y ahora no me deja instalarlos nuevamente desde zlorigin me aparece que están en cola y nada más. 
    • By AiriTan
      Добрый день!
      До последнего обновления всё было прекрасно, обновлялось скачивалось без проблем. Сейчас же при попытке обновиться, через какое-то время ориджин вместе с Zclient просто закрываются без выдавания какой-либо ошибки.
      Как решить проблему?
    • By firebird71
      So, for the past month or so, I've been having problems with launching TS4 using ZLOrigin. Everything worked okay before but for some reason ZLOorigin itself started having problems abou a month ago, it behaved like normal Origin. So naturally, I reinstalled it after deleting cache didn't help. That did solve the ZLOrigin problem in itself, however, I can't launch TS4. I've tried deleting the cache a few more times, reinstalling ZLOrigin again, even reinstalling ZClient. I get no error, nothing, the game simply doesn't start. If I run it straight through ZClient, nothing happens. It authorises the game but it doesn't start. If I click play in ZLOrigin, the play button will appear to be active, implying that the game has been launched, however, nothing happens and the button will return to its normal state after less than a minute as if I closed the game. I have no idea what could be causing this, I've tried reinstalling stuff more times than I can count, I've checked if my antivirus is active like hundreds of times and everything seems to be okay.
      My PC runs on Windows 10 and it used to have no problems, as I mentioned, with starting the game like a month ago.
    • By 93akgae
      Hello!
      This morning i was playing Sims 4 like normal, but a few hours when i tried to log in again suddenly zclient wont autoupdate. It says Autoupdate error 1 Zl. I have already tried deleting the files and downloading again, also deleted zlorigin, i already made an exception for all the files, i dont have origin installed so it doesnt show up on task manager, rebooted my pc, i tried logging in with an alternate account, i checked and the name of the file is correct and theres no other file in the folder with it, i dont know what to do. im getting a little desperate here  

• By bringon
      This is what happens whenever I try to start my sims 4 game. it was working absolutely fine yesterday and i've tried clearing the cache, disabling all firewalls/anti virus, uninstalling and reinstalling, removing all tray files, saves and mods/cc, uninstalling zlorigin then reinstalling it, but nothing is working. I've looked at other forums but mostly everything is in russian and it gets lost in translation. When i click on play it comes up with that error, and occasionally a black screen that's only up for about 2 seconds before it closes again. It's so frustrating, someone please help. 
      sorry if this is in the wrong place, new to posting and idk what to do tbh

• By Siriona
      Спасибо большое за оперативное обновление Sims 4. Только вышел каталог, сразу в злориджине есть.