ZLOFENIX Games

BF3 Error invalid license

• 2 years later...
On 2/18/2019 at 4:34 PM, Garry said:

Disable the antivirus and firewall, extract Client.zip into the game folder.

Hello, i have same problem and probably i already turned off my antivirus and same as firewall, already extracted files from client.zip to the game folder, can you help me please? I wanted to play singleplayer for first time and when i logged with my email and password what is registered on zloemu its says this..

There is printscreen what files i have:
image.thumb.png.86237cb5f1894f74d4a263f50ac2275b.pngimage.png.19feeae7a20cec475167dd26aae82026.png

image.png

1 hour ago, ZLOFENIX said:

ALL and download normal game.

i downloaded it again with setup.exe from torrent and i need to be sure when i do all whats right, so on FAQ says when it have old launchers so i replaced all files from client.exe and downloaded launcher what u can see on picture.. Did I do everything right now?
image.png.1f73b18c27185b28a350d0c294f28066.png

Just now, Ryvexin said:

i downloaded it again with setup.exe from torrent and i need to be sure when i do all whats right, so on FAQ says when it have old launchers so i replaced all files from client.exe and downloaded launcher what u can see on picture.. Did I do everything right now?
image.png.1f73b18c27185b28a350d0c294f28066.png

The point is that when I last tried to play singleplayer / multiplayer and it wanted verification from EA where it was allegedly enough to enter ZLOgames login, so it made a mistake