ZLOFENIX Games

Please help me :(

On 2/10/2019 at 8:35 AM, aehsan512 said:

I'm connecting to bf3 server and game is starting after 5 sec during loading, game has been exiting. can anyone help me?

Other than doing what Wuntila suggested, also take a look at Windows Event Viewer - google the codes it gives you.

В 10.02.2019 в 18:17, Wuntila сказал:

Add folders with BF3 and ZClient to the antivirus exceptions. 

But where does the antivirus? He starts everything and the game crashes. Above correctly spelled. It is necessary to look at the error code or cause

Edited by Wuntila
4 hours ago, Ehsan512 said:

I'm uploaded my screen video please watch it

https://ufile.io/hcq79

Okay, so I think what's happening is that your game is missing multiplayer files. Can you give me the total size of Battlefield 3 folder -- the folder containing bf3.exe? It should be 20 Gb without DLC (only vanilla maps like metro and noshahr) and 32 Gb with DLC. If it's around 15 Gb - you have a version with multiplayer files removed.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi
I've been playing the problem with the frame rate. It's been not so long ago that it has locked the frame rate on the 9th
If anyone knows, please help me
Thanks
7 hours ago, mousavi said:

Hi
I've been playing the problem with the frame rate. It's been not so long ago that it has locked the frame rate on the 9th
If anyone knows, please help me
Thanks

If you want to fix lag or get more FPS - there is tons of videos how to boost the game.

4 hours ago, HighSnobiety said:

If you want to fix lag or get more FPS - there is tons of videos how to boost the game.

Thanks to my friend, but I'd already got better fps, maybe that would be for myself !!!