ZLOFENIX Games

How to remove bot created with command PseudoPlayer.SpawnCount

Thank you very much for you answer . It did work .

Now , I have another question . Is there a way to execute PseudoPlayer.SpawnCount command in game using in-game admin command or something like that?

Thank you.

1 минуту назад, mujpir сказал:

Thank you very much for you answer . It did work .

Now , I have another question . Is there a way to execute PseudoPlayer.SpawnCount command in game using in-game admin command or something like that?

Thank you.

I don't understand the question. If you want to return the bots, instead of 0-number, digit. And it does not require a reboot of the server. 

9 minutes ago, GreeenPNZ said:

I don't understand the question. If you want to return the bots, instead of 0-number, digit. And it does not require a reboot of the server. 

Thats ok .

But consider i'm playing the game and can't access the server . Now , I want to spawn bots or remove them while i am in game . Is there any In-game command to do that?  Like The commands we type in chat ( @kick , @nextlevel , @yell , ...)

58 минут назад, mujpir сказал:

Thats ok .

But consider i'm playing the game and can't access the server . Now , I want to spawn bots or remove them while i am in game . Is there any In-game command to do that?  Like The commands we type in chat ( @kick , @nextlevel , @yell , ...)

No