ZLOFENIX Games

First of all i apologize please understand me

hello to everyone in the zlo community.
I really dont know where to start from Im a 20 year old guy living in Afghanistan (i know u wont believe me but its true) i loved BF games since i was 16 when i first got my Internet and a pc (not a gaming pc) i was always watching BF videos on Youtube but i didnt had a better PC or Console and better internet to play it, so ive waited till i finished my school and got a job in 2017 and i worked 8h a day since then i saved money to buy a PC to play BF and other games 1 year ago i bought a cheap Dell PC but it didnt had strong GPU or enough RAM to support it and i started saving money to buy a gpu and ram. 2 weeks ago my friend bought me a new Nvidia GTX GPU and 16GB ram i was so happy that my gamin dreams will finally come true but there was another problem we have no credit card in Afghanistan to buy online stuff so i some how managed to download BF3 but it was 25GB my net was slow so it took me 1week to finish i found zloemu and started playing BF3 online i was so happy i enjoyed every match but i had an old monitor so the blue tint was so high i couldnt see things good so i looked internet for the solution i found about injectors that they remove the blue tint and makes the game vibrant so i downloaded it and i didnt know it was no allowed in ZClient so when i ran it i got banned im really really sorry Please help and give me a last chance i really love this game please forgive me im so ashamed of what i did.
thank you everyone 

(sorry for any mistakes my English is bad)

Edited by EhsanAFG
3 hours ago, EhsanAFG said:

hello to everyone in the zlo community.
I really dont know where to start from Im a 20 year old guy living in Afghanistan (i know u wont believe me but its true) i loved BF games since i was 16 when i first got my Internet and a pc (not a gaming pc) i was always watching BF videos on Youtube but i didnt had a better PC or Console and better internet to play it, so ive waited till i finished my school and got a job in 2017 and i worked 8h a day since then i saved money to buy a PC to play BF and other games 1 year ago i bought a cheap Dell PC but it didnt had strong GPU or enough RAM to support it and i started saving money to buy a gpu and ram. 2 weeks ago my friend bought me a new Nvidia GTX GPU and 16GB ram i was so happy that my gamin dreams will finally come true but there was another problem we have no credit card in Afghanistan to buy online stuff so i some how managed to download BF3 but it was 25GB my net was slow so it took me 1week to finish i found zloemu and started playing BF3 online i was so happy i enjoyed every match but i had an old monitor so the blue tint was so high i couldnt see things good so i looked internet for the solution i found about injectors that they remove the blue tint and makes the game vibrant so i downloaded it and i didnt know it was no allowed in ZClient so when i ran it i got banned im really really sorry Please help and give me a last chance i really love this game please forgive me im so ashamed of what i did.
thank you everyone 

(sorry for any mistakes my English is bad)

delete-animation.gif