ZLOFENIX Games

AeroSyntax cheater

В 16.01.2019 в 04:13, AeroSyntax сказал:

It just seems like he sees this as a joke. Well, I do so myself but still if people think I am cheating, I will try everything to convince otherwise. That's it.

They would write here. But no one wrote... Stop it

Edited by Wuntila
В 16.01.2019 в 04:15, R4ZERIELIT3 сказал:

They would write here. But no one wrote... Stop it

Sorry what? Are you blind or are you just trying to not see what others said? 

Whatever it is, I am sure you are confused.

Edited by Wuntila
В 16.01.2019 в 03:54, GreeenPNZ сказал:

Does anyone ever close this trolling topic?

you are trolling not us lol if you can't understand i can advice you a good medic to improve your IQ deflection :crazy: 

Edited by Wuntila
16 minutes ago, AeroSyntax said:

Sorry what? Are you blind or are you just trying to not see what others said? 

Whatever it is, I am sure you are confused.

Bro IQ problems so understand them xD

1 minute ago, CHAKIF said:

Bro IQ problems so understand them xD

You do know I am not from russia right? I have difficulties understanding it, so if I got something wrong I am sorry?

No need to be rude about it.

Edited by AeroSyntax
Just now, AeroSyntax said:

You do know I am not from russia right? I have difficulties understanding it, so if I got something wrong I am sorry?

No need to be rude about it.

i know who you are and from where i meant them low IQ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD if you remember me old nick is NEGAN_IS_BACK the new one is INSaNITY_BLOoDY 

It seems like my "IQ" is enough to speak atleast decent english...not like..you know..someone else :)

Please, if you don't have anything to add that could help me just leave or be quiet.

Arigatou~..

On 1/14/2019 at 8:42 PM, Brendo said:

Most of zlo players never beed at official bf4. They never saw a good players, so when they seen them at zlobf4 they do !voteban, report , crying and swallowing :) I've seen players at official bf4 that going to made you so mad that you're going to kill your parents just because you're big low noob that can't kill them but there is difference between zlo and official.
Lots of good players at official are with full gaming set. They know how to play, they know how to act good in every type of game. But if this noob never join at official bf4 they will never know how good player looks like.
I've been witness how noob admins banning pro players from official bf4 lots of times its kinda sad but also kinda funny, the person who is trying to revive the project with hosting server is killing it with banning people that playing good.

Upvote.

Could not have said it better myself. :yes:

3 hours ago, AeroSyntax said:

It seems like my "IQ" is enough to speak atleast decent english...not like..you know..someone else :)

Please, if you don't have anything to add that could help me just leave or be quiet.

Arigatou~..

huh anyway English is not my main language and i am not talking about languages IQ but  your general IQ stay calm kido:crazy:

Edited by CHAKIF