ZLOFENIX Games

AeroSyntax cheater

Eto.. well not sure where to post this.. soo just feel free to move this if it's wrong. 

^ A video which you can watch me playing on the Metro & Locker server in BF4. Quick reminder: I am getting accused of alot of stuff but the majority thinks I am either wallhacking or aimbotting, which is hella amusing but okay.

I know this is only 7 players but I couldn't do much. There weren't people playing ^^... Anyways this video pretty much sums up how my gamestyle is except how I target multiple people at once which I can't do obviously (duh). 

I hope this is enough for either admins or the players which constantly try to ban me.

Feel free if you have questions, I am more than glad to listen and answer :)

If this still isn't enough, I once streamed my gameplay on the officials. It's nothing really special. I was just goofing around with settings and tried to play a little differently. But it's still pretty much similar to this. Even though it's not Locker or Metro.

I also have to add that this is my very first game of the day. So expect a little bit of failed aim in the beginning. Near the end you can basically see clearly my gameplay.

Edited by AeroSyntax
28 minutes ago, AeroSyntax said:

Eto.. well not sure where to post this.. soo just feel free to move this if it's wrong. 

^ A video which you can watch me playing on the Metro & Locker server in BF4. Quick reminder: I am getting accused of alot of stuff but the majority thinks I am either wallhacking or aimbotting, which is hella amusing but okay.

I know this is only 7 players but I couldn't do much. There weren't people playing ^^... Anyways this video pretty much sums up how my gamestyle is except how I target multiple people at once which I can't do obviously (duh). 

I hope this is enough for either admins or the players which constantly try to ban me.

Feel free if you have questions, I am more than glad to listen and answer :)

If this still isn't enough, I once streamed my gameplay on the officials. It's nothing really special. I was just goofing around with settings and tried to play a little differently. But it's still pretty much similar to this. Even though it's not Locker or Metro.

I also have to add that this is my very first game of the day. So expect a little bit of failed aim in the beginning. Near the end you can basically see clearly my gameplay.

Most of zlo players never beed at official bf4. They never saw a good players, so when they seen them at zlobf4 they do !voteban, report , crying and swallowing :) I've seen players at official bf4 that going to made you so mad that you're going to kill your parents just because you're big low noob that can't kill them but there is difference between zlo and official.
Lots of good players at official are with full gaming set. They know how to play, they know how to act good in every type of game. But if this noob never join at official bf4 they will never know how good player looks like.
I've been witness how noob admins banning pro players from official bf4 lots of times its kinda sad but also kinda funny, the person who is trying to revive the project with hosting server is killing it with banning people that playing good.

Yeah I noticed that alot of players on Zlo are pretty much startled just by some quick multi-kills ^^..

It's funny really that I don't even consider myself "pro" in that sense. I am above average when it comes to actual pro players but whatever.

True what you said about the gaming part. Couldn't agree more. 

Also about the banning part. It's very sad, that admins are blindly banning just because someone is better than the whole server. It's been always a problem for me and many others but what can you do about it? ^^...I can just try to talk about it and desperately convinve others, that I am not hacking in any way, shape, colour or form.

Well Bro welcome to ban black list xD half of my Ai Clan members got banned for low iq reasons for example i am banned cause i do good with shotgun :D your legit bro i knew since you joined Voltage clan but you disappeared  :D anyway your wasting your time claiming for unban here such like those admins are not helping the community ( its my money and my server i do whati want even wrong accusations ...

1 hour ago, CHAKIF said:

Well Bro welcome to ban black list xD half of my Ai Clan members got banned for low iq reasons for example i am banned cause i do good with shotgun :D your legit bro i knew since you joined Voltage clan but you disappeared  :D anyway your wasting your time claiming for unban here such like those admins are not helping the community ( its my money and my server i do whati want even wrong accusations ...

Well if that continues like this, you can forget about Zlo growing then. I appreciate you believing I am not cheating though ^^..

Hello everyone, this guy plays well, I was also banned Zlo, and in a licensed game, and yet they unban me, I personally say that this guy plays well almost as I can say)

Edited by Brendo
15 hours ago, Brendo said:

Most of zlo players never beed at official bf4. They never saw a good players, so when they seen them at zlobf4 they do !voteban, report , crying and swallowing :) I've seen players at official bf4 that going to made you so mad that you're going to kill your parents just because you're big low noob that can't kill them but there is difference between zlo and official.
Lots of good players at official are with full gaming set. They know how to play, they know how to act good in every type of game. But if this noob never join at official bf4 they will never know how good player looks like.
I've been witness how noob admins banning pro players from official bf4 lots of times its kinda sad but also kinda funny, the person who is trying to revive the project with hosting server is killing it with banning people that playing good.

I play there, there it is more pleasant to me than in Zlo until the IFL clan appears)

Edited by Brendo
3 часа назад, Brendo сказал:

The macro clan :D 

That feeling when the hands decideimage.png.d1017536dd4323bc0e2e47dc2d458721.png

19 часов назад, Brendo сказал:

3 часа назад, Brendo сказал:

The macro clan :D 

x'D

In any way guys.. I gotta record my hand now to fully be unbanned it seems :)

It's ridiculous.. but fair, I guess? If I figure out somehow to get my phone to record my hand that is..

I don't have really much space for it and I don't really have any "tripod for the phone". 

Gotta' figure something out.. If I get something, I will post it here as well :)

В 16.01.2019 в 01:46, AeroSyntax сказал:

x'D

In any way guys.. I gotta record my hand now to fully be unbanned it seems :)

It's ridiculous.. but fair, I guess? If I figure out somehow to get my phone to record my hand that is..

I don't have really much space for it and I don't really have any "tripod for the phone". 

Gotta' figure something out.. If I get something, I will post it here as well :) 

You will not leave anything here, because after they have solved your problem, the topic is probably deleted.:)

Edited by Wuntila
В 16.01.2019 в 01:49, MRKONSTANTIN сказал:

You will not leave anything here, because after they have solved your problem, the topic is probably deleted.:)

The problem is, that the cheating stuff about "aimbot, wallhack, damage hack" is basically resolved with the video above.

@WaNdErEr_ROVER still does accuse me of macro usage ^^..

Sooo the problem is still the same.

Edited by Wuntila
В 16.01.2019 в 01:52, AeroSyntax сказал:

The problem is, that the cheating stuff about "aimbot, wallhack, damage hack" is basically resolved with the video above.

@WaNdErEr_ROVER still does accuse me of macro usage ^^..

Sooo the problem is still the same.

Bro, it's okay:crazy:

Edited by Wuntila
В 16.01.2019 в 01:54, WaNdErEr_ROVER сказал:

Information obtained from reliable sources.

В 16.01.2019 в 01:55, MRKONSTANTIN сказал:

Bro, it's okay:crazy:

I don't really understand? What's going on?

Edited by Wuntila
В 16.01.2019 в 01:55, AeroSyntax сказал:

I don't really understand? What's going on?

The main thing is that you recorded the video, this is normal

Edited by Wuntila
В 16.01.2019 в 01:57, MRKONSTANTIN сказал:

The main thing is that you recorded the video, this is normal

Are you saying that I don't have to record anything anymore and I am finally free?

Edited by Wuntila
15 minutes ago, GreeenPNZ said:

Кто нибудь когда нибудь закроет эту троллинг тему? 

So it's trolling for you, that I try to convince my legitness huh? I see how serious you are :)..

В 16.01.2019 в 03:54, GreeenPNZ сказал:

Does anyone ever close this trolling topic?

В 16.01.2019 в 04:09, AeroSyntax сказал:

So it's trolling for you, that I try to convince my legitness huh? I see how serious you are :)..

And he and? You made a post ... Admin answered you ... I myself think that's all

Edited by Wuntila
В 16.01.2019 в 04:12, R4ZERIELIT3 сказал:

And he and? You made a post ... Admin answered you ... I myself think that's all

It just seems like he sees this as a joke. Well, I do so myself but still if people think I am cheating, I will try everything to convince otherwise. That's it.

Edited by Wuntila