ZLOFENIX Games

Battlefield 4 - Mods (?)

Hello~!

Eto..I noticed a change in the game which kinda makes the game hella weird to play.

The reviving system has been changed right? Since I could revive like in Battlefield 3, which kinda hurts the gameplay of Battlefield 4 a little. 

Anyways.. my question is, are there any other changes which were made low-key? I didn't see any threads about this nor do I know how it was enabled. Maybe it's server-side who knows.

Can someone explain please? :3

10 hours ago, AeroSyntax said:

As it seems, flashbangs do more damage? That's insane xD

Its plugin i think and flashbangs activate explosive devices and you kill the guy with his c4 or clay :D 

btw - there was a bf4 mods created by @GreyDynamics and @Aim4kill , but i think they stopped doing this.

Edited by Vuitton
6 hours ago, Brendo said:

Its plugin i think and flashbangs activate explosive devices and you kill the guy with his c4 or clay :D 

btw - there was a bf4 mods created by @GreyDynamics and @Aim4kill , but i think they stopped doing this.

Ohhh maybe makes sense xD But nothing else was added or changed right? Nothing to the weapons or anything?

2 hours ago, AeroSyntax said:

Ohhh maybe makes sense xD But nothing else was added or changed right? Nothing to the weapons or anything?

Nah everything is normal, expect the defibrilator he is boosted.

Edited by Brendo