So today I wanted to download The Sims 2 for nostalgia reasons. But I got download failed and an error that said "We encountered a problem." there was no error code. Then I thought, oh silly me i didn't had VPN on so I tried again. The download failed again, but this time I got no error message. Then when I tried to relaunch both ZClient and ZLOrigin the download still failed. Tried to do the common troubleshooting (reinstalling etc.), download failed, tried to download something else, download failed, tried everything and nothing worked. Then I saw this tiny little message in ZClient (image included) that "ZLO Cert not installed." I don't understand, a week ago everything was fine. If someone could help me I would really appreciate it.
Stay up to date with FAQ - CLICK ME! F.A.Q. about ZClient and ZlOrigin ZClient и ZlOrigin » Support!
FAQ about Battlefield 4 forum // Support section // Archive // FAQ about Battlefield 3 forum // Support section // Archive // FAQ about The Sims 4 forum // Support section // Archive // F.A.Q. Problems with Installation and Launching ( It's not for BF3/4 but it is useful) Forum rules » RULES!
Before you create a topic, please check out Topics' Archive and use searching at forum.
....few more things News
Launchers // ZloLauncher BF4 / BF3
Servers BF4 // Servers BF3
Zlo Battlefield Bad Company 2 servers
Topics' Archive. Servers. Launchers
Report a cheater in BF4 // Report a cheater in BF3
FAQ on Bans.
Misc : Combat League (Clans) // Games // Off-Topic
Outdated topic, that can be still useful for reading.
Big thanks to Lennie.
• Download and Install "ZloOrigin" •
• 1 • Download the official Origin
(Official Origin Download)
• 2 • Install, but do not run (or get out of Origin)
• 3 • Download, unzip and install ZloOrigin
• 4 • Run ZClient (After starting the program runs to tray - near the clock)
Login with your email and password from http://zloemu.net click connect and wait to update and log us into system
4.1 ZClient - Zclient Download!
• 5 • Start ZloOrigin , after start he should log in and immediately open.
• 6 • Downloading a game (or troubleshoot in the game) Download the game and all the DLC's for it.
There are 3 way to start the game:
• 1 • Choose your game at the bottom of Zclient and press"Run".
2 • Open a browser (preferably Yandex or those browsers that have NAPI) , (zclient needs to be online)
• 3 • Use Launcher (zclient needs to be online)
• 9 • Update PunkBuster. (Punkbuster download)
• 10 • Join the game, have fun!
• 11 • If the game is closed without reason or gives you a problem, download PIPE.exe and start it before join in game and when game close again without reason
PIPE will show you your problem
( Pipe.exe )
• 12 • If you want to use launcher not browser
• 13 • Bat file to clear Origin cache (DelOriginCache_.bat)
5 1-1 -> Problem with х64 bit version, need to use x86
3 1-1 -> Problem with license file, delete C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts (hidden folder)
0 4 -> Game disconnected: you were kicked out by a game admin.
0 5 -> Game disconnected : you have been banned from this server.
0 6 -1 ->Game disconnected : You were disconnected from Master! (Remove Origin from task manager and start again zclient)
0 14 -> Game disconnected : your connection to the server timed out.
0 20 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked for inactivity
0 23 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked by an admin.
0 24 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked by PunkBuster.
0 38 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked by FairFight
1 1 -1 ->Game disconnected : Game files are corrupted
4 12 -> Game disconnected : you are banned on the server
0 27 -> Game disconnected : Set the original Origin
16 -1 -> ZLOrigin error! Please start the game in 32bit mode (x86).
0 7 -1 -> Game disconnected : Server have password
Tengo el siguiente problema, seguí las instrucciones que figuran en el siguiente enlace: How to start playing?
y al momento de ejecutar el BFLauncher desde la carpeta de instalación, con el zclient y el zlorigin corriendo, me aparece el siguiente error.
Si alguien me puede ayudar o decir como debo realizar la instalación.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.