ZLOFENIX Games

Hello.

I recently installed ZLOrigin with ZLClient and all that required stuff so I could download and play The Sims 4. Unfortunately, I could not be able to do so for other reasons, but when I ran ZLOrigin for the first time, it "updated" my previosly pirated copy of The Sims 3. Now, when I want to run it, it opens origin and won't let me play, becuase it says I do not have origin installed on my computer. Which, funny enough, I also have installed on my computer since I own a couple games on that platform.

What do I do?

Thanks beforehand.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nottivag
      Hii! Ive uninstalled my game in order to install it on an external drive and it wont start downloading. Ive opened and closed zlorigin/zclient and my laptop like 10 times and the only thing that solved is that 60mb got installed with a speed of 160kb/s and then it stopped again. Before uninstalling and installing again I accidentally pressed "repair" and then quickly cancelled it and now it says "paused repair" instead of just "queued" on the game expansion packs, just in case that helps with finding the problem. Also, ive read the FAQ and tried going for the torrent but ZLOTracker is closed.
      Also, now when i try opening zlorigin again it gives me an error. I always open and close it directly from zclient.

• By Pinkballoon
      Hi I keep receiving this error. When I try to download the sims 4, it gets stuck on preparing download stage and this error shows up after awhile. 

• By HELLGAME
      Установил игру через ZLOrigin, но после завершения установки, кнопка установить не меняется, а если на нее нажать идёт несколько секунд загрузка и ничего не происходит, несколько раз переустанавливать игру и приложение, но ничего не изменилось
    • By Violetta2002
      Только скачала игеру, с симсом все норм запускается, а Биомутант не хочет, вылезает эта ошибка, что делать?
    • By ribeiroedd
      Good evening, folks! 
      When I try to open Diablo 2 Resurrected through the ZClient, I get the error message that I attached here. I drag the file D2R.exe to the client, and as soon as I do that, the error appears. How do I fix this?

• By Pastafarian
      Hi guys, I can't find a way to change the language game, I changed it in battlenet, tried to find a config text to change it but I found nothing. I'm Italian but I want to play the game in English, can you help me? Thanks a lot
    • By katyas
      Ориджин не открывается! Всё удалила и по шагам установила снова - бесполезно! Все проблемы на скринах ((((

• By frayman
      Не могу зайти в приложение ZLOrigin, я включал впн, менял ip адрес, пробывал новый аккаунт, чистил файлы через .bat выключал антивирус, чистил протокол сети, запускал от имени администратора, устанавливал directx, visual c++, но у меня вылезет 2 ошибки: 1.Войдите в сеть чтобы первый раз войти в аккаунт. 2. СЕТЕВАЯ АВТОРИЗАЦИЯ ВРЕМЕННО НЕ ДОСТУПНА, а еще при входе в приложение несколько раз у меня вылетает критическая ошибка приложения: столкнулась с серьезной ошибкой и будет закрыта. 
      I can't log in to the ZLOrigin application, I turned on the VPN, changed the ip address, tried a new account, cleaned files through .bat turned off the antivirus, cleaned the network protocol, ran it as an administrator, installed directx, visual c++, but I will get 2 errors: 1. Log in to the network to log in to your account for the first time. 2. NETWORK AUTHORIZATION IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE, and even when I log in to the application several times, I get a critical application error: it has encountered a serious error and will be closed.
    • By S3RC
      Эта ошибка при попытке скачать любую игру, может ли мешать оригинальный ориджин? Просто не охота его удалять, потом опять файлы проверять для бф.

upd: поправочка, ошибка 196613:0
      пойду гуглить чо как

• By ConfusedAlien
      So I recently downloaded ZLOrigin to download Battlefield 4, and I found something that interested me. Battlefield 3 was shown there, and it was claiming that I had an update for the game. I decided to update the game, but after verifying the game files, a message popped up and told me that Windows had blocked the update and I would be prompted whether to carry on or not. I waited for a few minutes but nothing came. Next, I tried to update it with the antivirus and firewall disabled, but got the same result. Same thing happened when I tried to download Battlefield 4 as well. Why is this happening, and is there any way in which I can fix this?
      Also, whenever I open ZClient.exe, it shows me that various files for Battlefield 3 are being updated, and right before I am authenticated, it shows "Updating BF3". So does ZClient.exe update BF3 or does ZLOrigin?