ZLOFENIX Games

New PC, new account, and changing accounts from Old to New PC

Greetings from Spain.

I´ve adquired a new PC, so I guess I´ll have a brand new station to enjoy ZLO stuff (usually BF4).

I´m always concerned about bans, so first I ask, then I act.

The new PC will be now the Main one (Lets call it PC-New), so I want to install ZLO and BF4 stuff on it, but using my regular account (the one I used in my previusly strongest PC - lets call it PC-Old)

Then I´d like to create another account and use it on PC-Old. 

Is this "dance" between accounts and PCs to get me a Ban?. I really want to use my old account on the new PC, but also use the old PC with a new account for LAN parties with friends.

Waiting for your guidance, and big time thanks for all your work.

Vr,

Balls

Copy on that. No problem then.. never got a ban.

Just wanted to make sure before changing using my account from old PC to newest one, as I really never deeply understood the Multiacc ban. I´m always concerned about it.

I even asked, like one year ago, what happens if you use two different PCs, each with their own different accounts, at home as they both will show up to you guys from the same IP, because I wanted my kid to play as well. As assesed that time no problems. No bans, no problems, fair play (if playing with my 10yo kid can be considered "fair"  :scratch:)

I´m going to follow the following 2 steps:

-1.- OLD PC: Create a new account --> then  Change my old PC account user to the new created one. Test all is Ok.

-2.- NEW PC: Do all the instalation Dance (ZLO BF4...) with the old account. Test all ok.

Hopefully this will work.

If you see I´m going to screw up by doing it like this, just let me know. 

Thanks one more time for your support.

Regards, 

Balls