ZLOFENIX Games

zclient problem

hello i installed the game and did everything but it seems like zclient does not work i have it in a folder and run it as administrator but it does not pop up at all i even tried combpatibility but still the same pls i need a solution

i live in algeria if there is a regional problem

• 2 months later...

after windows 10 install last update zclient will not run anymore and installation file too i install again the certif file but nothing happen i make a trouble shooter it tell me that program is not compatible i make all trick now desactivating firewall avc windows defeender ... nothing happen, before the update everything work great i think we need in update for zclient

Untitled.png

Edited by kingaos
25 минут назад, kingaos сказал:

after windows 10 install last update zclient will not run anymore and installation file too i install again the certif file but nothing happen i make a trouble shooter it tell me that program is not compatible i make all trick now desactivating firewall avc windows defeender ... nothing happen, before the update everything work great i think we need in update for zclient

Untitled.png

have you redownloaded zclient? seems as it has been corrupted with your defender or av

To avoid installation problems, disable the antivirus and firewall!

Add to the exceptions of your antivirus and firewall folders with ZClient, ZLOrigin, Battlefield

5 hours ago, Lennie said:

have you redownloaded zclient? seems as it has been corrupted with your defender or av

i used before the update and everything work well and firewall and defender work in same time with any problem but after last windows update intall i have this problem and there are other program stop working to do in incompatible so its not the antivirus or firewall i dont have any message of errror of them. and yes i download zclient again i try to install it but it didnt run nothing showup. on the picture you will see my windows version

Untitled.png

Hello Guys ! 
i have 1 problem i do exacly the same of the instruncion of the site to install BF3, but ZClient not open i and install ZClientCertificate
I desativate the windows defender premanetly and i have the same problem not working ...

Can u help me plz?

Edited by portoswat69
10 часов назад, portoswat69 сказал:

Hello Guys ! 
i have 1 problem i do exacly the same of the instruncion of the site to install BF3, but ZClient not open i and install ZClientCertificate
I desativate the windows defender premanetly and i have the same problem not working ...

Can u help me plz?

Install it into trusted certs only, not anything else.