ZLOFENIX Games

SIMS 4 GET FAMOUS DOWNLOADED BUT NOT WORKING

Hi so I downloaded The Sims 4 with ZlOrigin in February and I have had 0 issues with it, it always worked amazingly! Then My First Pet stuff and Seasons came out and I updated the game, everything was fine and I was able to play with those smoothly as well. I haven't updated my game since because I didn't feel the need, so I missed all updates from Seasons til now. Today I was so excited to get Get Famous so I woke up, updated the game and downloaded Get Famous, it downloaded fine. But when I opened the game, I realized that even if I had downloaded it correctly it wasn't working properly!! In CAS I can only pick some aspirations, not all of them, but I don't care. The worst part is that everything Get Famous-related is broken! Basically the text won't show up, like if I click on the Acting Career it shows the picture but not the text, and if I try to give them the acting aspiration it doesn't show what I have to do to get to the second milestone of the aspiration and so on: it stays all blank. (but it's fine if I pick the cooking aspiration for example). I joined the acting career and the same problem occurs: I picked a random gig (because I could see the Icon but not what it was, it was still blank), and all the text will stay blank. What can I do to fix this??? Please help, I hope I made myself clear. (I was however able to move into Del Sol Valley).

It's not mod related because I tried disabling mods and the same problems occurr. Help!!!! What Can I do???