ZLOFENIX Games

Thank you!

I am not my mother but i am Ashley that is not my real name. I am 11 and my sister is 13

I want to say thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

to all the people that i have everything in sims 4 and get famous is soooooooooooooooo coooooool.

My friends at school do not believe that i have everything but it is really true

Is it true that you make this in russia and how do you do that. It is very sweet that you do that. After school today i go to play the sims and i go to make a new family and make them all famous. I go to make myself too.

3 часа назад, MamaNL сказал:

Is it true that you make this in russia and how do you do that. It is very sweet that you do that.

Yes. The ZloGames project comes from Russia. @ZLOFENIX created an emulation of official origin activation. Therefore you have the opportunity to play a completely unmodified official version of Sims 4:v:

Thank you for your feedback and appreciation. The administration will be very pleased. Even if they keep silent as usual and answer nothing:rolleyes:

3 часа назад, MamaNL сказал:

After school today i go to play the sims and i go to make a new family and make them all famous. I go to make myself too.

Have fun. Have a nice game!

4 hours ago, MamaNL said:

I am not my mother but i am Ashley that is not my real name. I am 11 and my sister is 13

I want to say thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

to all the people that i have everything in sims 4 and get famous is soooooooooooooooo coooooool.

My friends at school do not believe that i have everything but it is really true

Is it true that you make this in russia and how do you do that. It is very sweet that you do that. After school today i go to play the sims and i go to make a new family and make them all famous. I go to make myself too.

ZLOFENIX is GOD, he is doing miracles for people :)

The people in russia are very kind that they do this for children, is that in office with a lot of people like star stable? because sims it so expensive that i can not have everything but now i have and i am so happyyyyyy i gonna make a rusland family in the sims, it is very cold in russia so i go to make winter Then i make a father with a russian name  a mother with a russian name and children with a russian name and a dog but i do not know russian dog name. i search the russian first names and the last names in google. I love rusland i want to go there and  but it is far away but i know blini to eat and that is delicious. my father was once in russia for work and he said very kind people and very beautiful buildings and wodka you have to say no thank you no thank you Today i go to my grandmother, there is wifi so i hope i can play sims there? i go to my aunt and uncle too, i have to sleep there tonight but i don't like it because i want to go on my laptop. can you go for ice skating it is so cold ? i have a boy in the class he is from russia, he is not nice but his mother is very nice, i have a russian girl in class and she is very nice and she is my friend and her mother is nice too. i play in the house there. i hope i can play the sims on the laptop in the house of my aunt

wish everybody a nice weekend

В 17.11.2018 в 11:30, MamaNL сказал:

The people in russia are very kind that they do this for children

Not exactly. This is a purely one-man initiative - @ZLOFENIX

is that in office with a lot of people

Not.:) One person is only engaged in global development. At times, others help him in some simple tasks. But in general, this is the result of the work of one person.

i gonna make a rusland family in the sims

:blush:

it is very cold in russia so i go to make winter

It's not cold everywhere. :derisive: Northern regions, yes, of course. But in the south there are relatively warm winters.

... and a dog but i do not know russian dog name.

Call it "Sharik" :)

my father was once in russia for work and he said very kind people and very beautiful buildings

Not all. People are different. :derisive: I think as in all other countries. Here it depends on who you are lucky to meet.

Today i go to my grandmother, there is wifi so i hope i can play sims there?

Most likely you will be able to play from any place with your PC or laptop, provided you have access to the Internet.

i have a boy in the class he is from russia, he is not nice but his mother is very nice

I think at this age this is a normal situation. There is no way that girls like all the boys in the class. :v:

wish everybody a nice weekend

Thank. I hope you got it well too.:rolleyes: