ZLOFENIX Games

Zclient disconnecting

Hello,

I hope anybody will help me out with it. I really tried everything but the zclient of my daughters laptop is keeping disconnecting. I installed and reinstalled several times. Yesterday I did a windows system recovery and later on it is going to disconnect at once again. I made an exception in firewall, virusscanner, and so on. For weeks it was going good, my other daughter doesn't have any problems. My daughter is sad she can't play the Sims now. Is there anybody who wants to help me out with it with Quick assist?  By the way, I also tried to do a donation because I really appreciate this project, but I can't read in Russian and I would like to donate with Paypal.

Kind regards,

Hi Lennie, I did, tried clean boot, tried to undo exclude in virus and firewall in order to run a virus scan and exclude again, stopped processes, runned cc cleaner. Start blank again and again. Now there is something changed, it says now " auto update error "zlofenix z client" . Would you mind to take a look with "quick assist'?

Thank you for your help... After a very long search, I spend really hours and hours on it because my daughter is looking so much forwards to play "get famous" at 16th, I found the solution!

It was really something that stopped ZClient to make a connection, I excluded already everything in the virusprogram, so that couldn't be the reason, anyway I hope that others with the same problem will find the solution also with the next thing:  In taskmanager I stopped different programs one by one to see what was Zclient stopping to make connection.  Finally there was a service with a strange name "Y2QxNDYwMGQyMmY0Y Y2QxNDYwMGQyMmY0Y" that was active and when I stopped it the problem was gone!  I don't know what service it is but now finally Zclient is connecting properly!

Anyway, I would like to do a donation to the people who are making it possible that my daughters are playing the Sims 4, I really appreciate it so much. The website is in Russian and I don't understand. I would like to do the donation with Paypal, so how can I do that?

And that is a very good idea to make a system back up! Thank you!