ZLOFENIX Games

Как получить набор ветерана?

Уже видел несколько игроков с АСВ-90, когда спрашивал, где его взять, говорили, что он выпадает из набора ветерана. Когда спрашивал, как получить этот набор, говорили, что надо иметь три игры БФ на акке (некоторые говорили, что набор даётся на 100 уровне). В злориджине, конечно, игр дофига, уровень 121 - набора ветерана так и нет... Я что-то упустил?

On 10/30/2018 at 9:27 AM, Bat9l said:

Уже видел несколько игроков с АСВ-90, когда спрашивал, где его взять, говорили, что он выпадает из набора ветерана. Когда спрашивал, как получить этот набор, говорили, что надо иметь три игры БФ на акке (некоторые говорили, что набор даётся на 100 уровне). В злориджине, конечно, игр дофига, уровень 121 - набора ветерана так и нет... Я что-то упустил?

Я не уверен, но, думаю что получил его из боевого пакета.

На официальном орижине нужно иметь бф3 на акк об этом ACB-90 на бф4. В ЗЛОрижин есть эта игра, вам просто нужна удачa в коробки.

Edited by Brendo

Фигню какую-то несут.

Если выпадает из коробок - то просто открывай коробки, содержимое не зависит от типа, из них выпадает просто все совершенно случайно.

В 30.10.2018 в 09:27, Bat9l сказал:

У нас нет ни наборов ветерана, ни премиум наборов, ни других индивидуальных или акционных проколов. Все засунули в обычные ящики. Выпадет - повезло, не выпадет - не повезло. :v:

Спойлер

Тут без "койота" люди жить не могут, а ты за ножик переживаешь :hoho:

Edited by Indrid

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By exemaco
      Buenas a todos, los invito a jugar en el nuevo servidor de Battlefield 4, sos todos los latinos y cualquier otro bienvenidos a jugar en nuestro servidor.

• By zhenya18
      В конце установки вылезает окно с ошибкой 

• By wildfx
      Hey admins, I am new to forums and been playing Battlefield 4 for quite a while now. Since this is quarantine period and I have nothing to do all day, i was planning to unlock special camo and assignments in BF 4. I really want to unlock Battlefield 4 Dice LA camo and also complete phantom assignments. My questions are:
      1) How can i make my own private Dragon Valley server for the Dice LA camo? is it possible in zlo battlefield?
      2) Is there a way to unlock phantom assignments? As what i have seen in videos, you need battlelog for that so if it's possible in zlo Battlefield, I would really want to know a method.
      Please provide links to forums or any attachment required to host own unranked server
      Thank You
    • By Illluminati
      Hi,
      Me and my friend both want to play at the same time, from separate accounts and from separate computers. But we have a single internet connection. Will we be able to play together simultaneously?
      Without getting banned for reason: Multiple Account ? 
    • By tomacristi
      Hosting servers for everyone to have fun and enjoy unlocking assignments.
      Current games we have spread and help people get what they want:
      Battlefield 3                                                                                                                                   Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM                                                                                                        Battlefield 4 Exclusive

Battlefield Hardline

Features:
      Battlefield 3 - 2XP, No Borders, Disabled Pre-Round, Best Playable Maps, 16 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 - All Maps, No Borders, 40 Bots, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Borders, 50 Bots, Best Maps, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 Exclusive - No Borders, 50 Bots, Unlimited Time, 60Hz, Whitelist, 8 Slots.
      Battlefield Hardline - No Borders, 40 Bots, All Modes & Maps, 64 Slots.
      Rules:
      BF3, BF4, BF4 Exclusive, BF Hardline - No Killing Players.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Rules.
      Planned:
      Battlefield 4 Mix - All Gamemodes (Air Superiority, Chain Link, Carrier Assault, etc.)
      Bad Company 2 & Vietnam Servers - Rush, Conquest, etc.
      Join us today, a friendly community with warm reception
    • By Ranger7649
      Dear admin,
      hope you're doing well. i wanted to bring this into your notice that i think i got blocked on the game Battlefield 4, server PYCCKUU CEPBEP - METRO and LOCKER only.
      i dont remember the date or why it happened.
      i stopped playing a year back, now when i came back yesterday i was able to play in all the other servers except for this one. to tell you my love for battlefield 4 lies in these two maps and im not able to play them. hope you understand what i am going through. as i can easily join the other servers i wish to be the same with this one as well. as i would again love to spend my hours in these two maps.
      Player Name : Red_Ranger
      Game : Battlefield 4

Thank You!
    • By Brendo
      In this topic, you can add video montages that you like and crazy moments in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfnQghJ5lA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzfErvendNA
    • By Aim2Strike
      So you have a emblem that you want to add to your Zloemu account but you cant add it because of the requirements?
      Well i have found a tool (http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php) that you can use to convert to emblem  
      1. Download Photo-to-emblem converter.7z and unzip it anywhere on pc.
      2. Put inside that folder your picture.
      3. Run convert.bat.
      4. Input picture filename and press enter.
      5. Done, it will be named emblem_ready.png ,now you can upload as your own emblem.
      6. Goto https://bf4.zloemu.net/emblem and upload it.
      7. Enjoy.  

• By Brendo
      • Download and Install "ZloOrigin" •
      Download link  
      (ZloOrigin Download)

• 1 • Download the official Origin
      (Official Origin Download)
      • 2 • Install, but do not run (or get out of Origin)
      • 3 • Download, unzip and install ZloOrigin
      • 4 • Run ZClient (After starting the program runs to tray - near the clock)
      Login with your email and password from http://zloemu.net click connect and wait to update and log us into system
      4.1 ZClient - Zclient Download!
      • 5 • Start ZloOrigin , after start he should log in and immediately open.
      • 6 • Downloading a game (or troubleshoot in the game) Download the game and all the DLC's for it. 
      There are 3 way to start the game:
      • 1 • Choose your game at the bottom of Zclient and press"Run".
      2 • Open a browser (preferably Yandex or those browsers that have NAPI) , (zclient needs to be online)
      http://bf4.zloemu.net/servers
      • 3 • Use Launcher  (zclient needs to be online)
      • 9 • Update PunkBuster. (Punkbuster download)
      • 10 • Join the game, have fun! 
      • 11 • If the game is closed without reason or gives you a problem, download PIPE.exe and start it before join in game and when game close again without reason
      PIPE will show you your problem
      ( Pipe.exe )
      • 12 • If you want to use launcher not browser
      (ZLOBF4 LAUNCHERS)

• 13 • Bat file to clear Origin cache (DelOriginCache_.bat)

5 1-1 -> Problem with х64 bit version, need to use x86 
      3 1-1 -> Problem with license file, delete C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts (hidden folder)
      0 4 -> Game disconnected: you were kicked out by a game admin. 
      0 5 -> Game disconnected : you have been banned from this server.
      0 6 -1 ->Game disconnected : You were disconnected from Master! (Remove Origin from task manager and start again zclient) 
      0 14 -> Game disconnected : your connection to the server timed out.
      0 20 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked for inactivity
      0 23 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked by an admin.
      0 24 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked by PunkBuster.
      0 38 -> Game disconnected : you were kicked by  FairFight 
      1 1 -1 ->Game disconnected : Game files are corrupted
      4 12 -> Game disconnected : you are banned on the server
      0 27 -> Game disconnected : Set the original Origin
      16 -1 -> ZLOrigin error! Please start the game in 32bit mode (x86).
      0 7 -1 -> Game disconnected : Server have password