ZLOFENIX Games

Может я ошибаюсь, но, по-моему, он летел на достаточно низкой для таких поворотов скорости

Однако, я не играл в BF3 уже 2 месяца и не могу трезво оценить это

В 27.10.2018 в 22:26, NNmJYwg сказал:

For reasons that are hard to explain I'm unsure that he is cheating his speed.

In a yes/no vote I vote no.

:shock:

let´s chek again 

i will bilieve that it is not cheat when a pro jet como with me and we can recreat the same situation ,then we can see how fast he can turn, and that guy is a low level ,

i am free to test, we can do that at the same map..... i am free to see others  sugestions

please before u report player go Learn how fly with jet . i saw ur flying its like noob use jet
tell me your speed ? 400? 500? you even  cant  control the jet ! go YouTube and see some DF video you will say they are hacking ......!

Не вижу никаких спидхаков в упор. 

А  вот стреляет подозреваемый действительно лихо, аж  на джет-аимбот немного смахивает :) 

Но, как говорится - мало доказательств .  

13 hours ago, B7ackhawk said:

please before u report player go Learn how fly with jet . i saw ur flying its like noob use jet
tell me your speed ? 400? 500? you even  cant  control the jet ! go YouTube and see some DF video you will say they are hacking ......!

Come on now not all players are pro jet. I thought something similar when I was first learning jet and circle-jerking with a pro jet. Not to mention - speed above 400 is not possible in jet anyway, let alone 500! :D

He is probably not cheating and we can see that - but there is no reason to point at OP and say "noob!" "noob!" "learn to play!"

I close the topic due to the lack of strong evidence of guilt. If you have new evidence, then write to me - I will open the topic again.

And next time submit a report on the form that is listed in the section for reports. Otherwise, I will delete the topic without warning.