ZLOFENIX Games

we ve encountered a problem

• 2 months later...

I wasn't sure if I should create a new thread or respond to this one but, I'm also having the "we've encountered a problem" thing. There's no error code. On top of that, I don't have any games or anything that's accessible.

Things I've tried:

1. Rebooting
2. Reinstalling ZLOrigin, rebooting
3. Reinstalling ZClient, rebooting
4. Installing normal Origin, rebooting (this results in nothing but normal Origin loading no matter what.)

Nothing. I just want to play the Sims 4, it's been forever since I've picked it up, last time was when the parenting pack thing came out.

EDIT: Wow, I'm really stupid. >.< All I had to do to fix it was run ZLOrigin as administrator. Granted, I did know I had to, and I thought I did, but I guess not.

Screenshot (40).png

Edited by itsdjspooky
15 минут назад, itsdjspooky сказал:

I wasn't sure if I should create a new thread or respond to this one but, I'm also having the "we've encountered a problem" thing. There's no error code. On top of that, I don't have any games or anything that's accessible.

Things I've tried:

1. Rebooting
2. Reinstalling ZLOrigin, rebooting
3. Reinstalling ZClient, rebooting
4. Installing normal Origin, rebooting (this results in nothing but normal Origin loading no matter what.)

Nothing. I just want to play the Sims 4, it's been forever since I've picked it up, last time was when the parenting pack thing came out.

EDIT: Wow, I'm really stupid. >.< All I had to do to fix it was run ZLOrigin as administrator. Granted, I did know I had to, and I thought I did, but I guess not.

Screenshot (40).png

And now it works for you? 

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:02 AM, GreeenPNZ said:

And now it works for you? 

At first it did. Now it doesn't. I got the base game to install, and I think Get Together gets about halfway done and then fails, but nothing else works and gives me the error 196610:0. I read that its fixable with a VPN, but that doesn't seem to work either.