ZLOFENIX Games

Kicked by Punkbuster

One day i wanted to log in to a server and i got in, 5 seconds into the gameplay i got kicked with a message "Kicked by Punkbuster".... Prior to that i had no issues whilst playing or launching any of the running servers, now, not a single one works for me.
I was checking out other topics about ppl back in the day and even now having the same issue and gave a shot to every proposed solution to the problem and nothing worked, i updated punkbuster, added bf4 to it manualy, reinstalled the game with each step completed in order, reinstalled punkbuster, everything that comes to mind and still nothing works.
I even checked the list of banned players to see if i'm banned but nope, i'm not on the list (nor do i have the reason to be banned) but still.
If anyone knows the solution to this i would be happy to hear it

If I understand you correctly, this error appears when you connect to your server. But with punkbuster enabled, you cannot simultaneously host a server and play on it. You need to either disable punkbuster or play from another computer.

Negative, this appears when i want to connect to ANY server. in my services, punkbuster is always enabled

I'm not trying to host my own server btw, i just wanna play normaly on other servers, and this issue literarly came out of nowhere

Edited by FrostNat
On 10/4/2018 at 4:02 AM, Trahtor3418 said:

Безымянный666.png

What are these violations, i'm not familiar with them and is it possible for them to be removed cause i aint using any hacks or any shit simiar to that. Can always try to record my gameplay or however you guys requiere ppl to prove themselfs... 

18 hours ago, Sajid300k said:

http://www.evenbalance.com/
update your game using pbsetup .exe
and install pb

I updated my PB, i followed some guides on how to make sure it's enabled properly and what not and none of that works, but judging by the previous quote, seems that i've been banned, which is a bummer. 

1 час назад, FrostNat сказал:

What are these violations, i'm not familiar with them and is it possible for them to be removed cause i aint using any hacks or any shit simiar to that. Can always try to record my gameplay or however you guys requiere ppl to prove themselfs... 

We are not affiliated with the developers of pb. It makes no sense to prove something to us, since we can not affect the blocking from pb.

9 минут назад, GreeenPNZ сказал:

He is banned pb, what are you trying to advise him? He was banned on January 10 of this year because of "GAMEHACK". Trachter gave 100% proof. @ZLOFENIX, I think it should be banned on ZLOEmu.

I agree with that. Moreover, we had a similar case.

50 minutes ago, GreeenPNZ said:

He is banned pb, what are you trying to advise him? He was banned on January 10 of this year because of "GAMEHACK". Trachter gave 100% proof. @ZLOFENIX, I think it should be banned on ZLOEmu.

green you know very well the pb was banned some player they are not hacker , don't forget before some month there was many topic about this problem 

15 минут назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

green you know very well the pb was banned some player they are not hacker , don't forget before some month there was many topic about this problem 

О нееет. Ты, дорогой мой, сильно ошибаешься. Не нужно путать кислое с солёным! Глобал бан РВ - это явление уже много раз разбиралось и не несёт в себе использование каких либо читов. Об этом много было дискуссий. Но когда есть причина - чёткое формулирование бана - обозначает, что это читер! Не нужно со мной спорить, я мониторю все ситуации. 

P. S я удивлен, с каких пор ты стал таким лояльным? :facepalm:

Смотри скриншот трактора

That's a clear game hack violation, it didn't just magically appear on your pc.

You got caught by PB, theres nothing we can do about it here.

Just to clear things up, the date of the ban is the 1st of October, not the 10th of January, hence why he has appeared here on the forums 2 days later.

2 минуты назад, Zooke сказал:

the date of the ban is the 1st of October, not the 10th of January

Oops. 

Moreover, I believe that it is necessary to give a global ban on the project.