ZLOFENIX Games

Account problem

Try to write the mail/password to a "windows notebook". Then to copy to the respective entry fields on the website. If comes, then do most with ZClient too

Also try to be connected at first to the website and without switching off the browser to be connected in ZClient

Thank you i fixed that problem but now i have problem with BF4 i did all steps and when i open Zlolauncher select server and then press join BF4 opens up and there is just blank screen only 1 white line in top right corner nothing else i waited like 15 min and still nothing...Any fix for that ? 

1. I open file location and find Zclient in game files then i run at as administrator and log in my acc.

2. I open origin also from game files and run it as administrator then i run the Zlolauncher 

3.Choos server or camping and press join then game opens up but this error appears 

i tryed to open game directly from origin  without zlolauncher that didnt do anything still same thing i tryed to repair game via origin and that didnt work idk what to do my PC is strong enough i tested it on 2 sites for sys. req. and i played GTA V on medium wich i think is fair to compare with BF4