ZLOFENIX Games

Ayuda con ZClient!

hola chicos/as, cuando quiero entrar al cliente "ZClient.exe" no me deja ya que antes de toda carga aparece un cartel de error.

"file name MUST be ZClient.exe"

aclaro que juego hace rato y el nombre del archivo no esta modificado, ni borrando la data, ni cambiando a otro nombre y volviendo al original puedo. AYUDA:cry:

file name must be zclient.png

I already did it, the name was never modified but it changed to another random one and I renamed it "zclient.exe" and the poster keeps appearing. I deleted the data, I downloaded again, changed the folder to another clean one, and nothing. still appears.

55 минут назад, abelgold329 сказал:

I already did it, the name was never modified but it changed to another random one and I renamed it "zclient.exe" and the poster keeps appearing. I deleted the data, I downloaded again, changed the folder to another clean one, and nothing. still appears.

Make a screenshot of the zclient folder :scratch:

Strange situation.

@abelgold329 and you precisely start it from this folder? 

@ZLOFENIX А можно в сообщение вывести дополнительно строкой текущее имя приложения? Это не сложно и в этой ситуации может помогло бы.

3 часа назад, Indrid сказал:

Strange situation.

@abelgold329 and you precisely start it from this folder? 

@ZLOFENIX А можно в сообщение вывести дополнительно строкой текущее имя приложения? Это не сложно и в этой ситуации может помогло бы.

Готово.

download the file in another folder, the one that you uploaded, and when I open it it continues with the same error, and the ZClient program does not open, that sign prevents everything and I do not know what to do

file name must.png

Edited by abelgold329

Look, I had downloaded it from the official (zloemu) and all that and followed the error sign, also from here of the forum I did everything and it was the same, I did a registry cleaning and today I did what you said and now it opened at the end, thank you very much Indrid, Wuntila and ZLOFENIX for your time and I do not know how to do it, but it has been resolved, thank you!

solved.png