ZLOFENIX Games

Ну не знаю. На видео он стреляет даже не очередями, а по одному патрону. Ни разу не стрелял автоматом. Сложно говорить о макросе

Archxr so since when u against macro? did you forget you banned from russian server for use macro? you still use it and stop tell im not use it

it easy any one know you dont have no recoil, so stop bee like other noob NRNS server 

Edited by B7ackhawk
9 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

Archxr so since when u against macro? did you forget you banned from russian server for use macro? you still use it and stop tell im not use it

it easy any one know you dont have no recoil, so stop bee like other noob NRNS server 

He uses the lobby of his friends on the forum haniball nnmj .....And dupe fenix

1 hour ago, afghanisatn said:

hi my dear.A person who has been banned several times in pycckuu cepbep  operation metro  re created acc and use again cheat macro norecoil.Untitled.png.d5f790ccc3d237fe0c9c6aff415c47b8.png14.png.3bd3addb958a22c3c957d36d47de60b8.png

and about you ! who say macro = cheat ? every one can use it only server admin can Decide allow  or not !

53 minutes ago, afghanisatn said:

this is better proof:D auto clicker and norecoil is expound.

Child.

ArchxR plays on 400DPI with 0.075 sens. At that sensitivity it's possible to control recoil even better than macro. So maybe STFU and git gud :D.

Time to empirically show you that you're wrong. :derisive:

Edited by NNmJYwg
15 minutes ago, NNmJYwg said:

Child.

ArchxR plays on 400DPI with 0.075 sens. At that sensitivity it's possible to control recoil even better than macro. So maybe STFU and git gud :D.

Time to empirically show you that you're wrong. :derisive:

u sucker archxr????dpi 400??????go back home baby and play with dick.this auto click script

5 minutes ago, afghanisatn said:

u sucker archxr????dpi 400??????go back home baby and play with dick.this auto click script

Hahaha, don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

I think you just mad cuz bad.

you can clearly see that his weapon is never stationary, he is clearly pulling down on the mouse and correcting after firing. the only clip that seems (a little) suspicious is an-94, but that's because the spread/recoil of an-94 resets in between bursts.

Edited by NNmJYwg
27 minutes ago, NNmJYwg said:

you can clearly see that his weapon is never stationary, he is clearly pulling down on the mouse and correcting after firing. the only clip that seems (a little) suspicious is an-94, but that's because the spread/recoil of an-94 resets in between bursts.

concerning the an-94 clip: it's hard to see bc of low res but his recoil control is quite similar to the recoil control here:

at 5:49

Edited by NNmJYwg
9 minutes ago, NNmJYwg said:

concerning the an-94 clip: it's hard to see bc of low res but his recoil control is quite similar to the recoil control here:

at 5:49

what is this???????? get the fuck out noob What is this about ??? Why do you divert biodiverse?

Just now, ta1iban said:

what is this???????? get the fuck out noob What is this about ??? Why do you divert biodiverse?

I love to divert biodiverse! I try really hard to do it well! Can you teach me how to divert biodiverse?