ZLOFENIX Games

Meu BF4 não aparece os servidores

Depois de fazer todo o processo de instalação, meu BF4 não me mostra a lista de servidores e só fica carregando, e também não consigo mais clicar em nada, só ficar esperando mais não adianta nem esperar porquê não sai do lugar...

Print da tela...

1.png

6 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Limpar filtros

so I wanted to be able to do this but the mouse does not click ... but like my BF4 I already had it here downloaded from the original origin knows (test version) ZLOrigin recognized it right, except I forgot to mention that it is raw (without the DLCs). Is this something to do, I have not downloaded any DLC's because I thought it would not be a problem, is this it?

Here is a video of the problem ...

10 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Dunno how its possible.

wanted to both play BF4 online :cry: I can only play campaign mode '' which is not bad at all ''

6 hours ago, Garry said:

I've tried everything I've done and I have refined all the processes many times ... I'm going to download
all the DLC's available and see if it works!

I heard about using VPN, how do I do this process Garry? It goes with that the servers appear .. have how to explain me better about the subject VPN ??

14 hours ago, Pinutela said:

so I wanted to be able to do this but the mouse does not click ... but like my BF4 I already had it here downloaded from the original origin knows (test version) ZLOrigin recognized it right, except I forgot to mention that it is raw (without the DLCs). Is this something to do, I have not downloaded any DLC's because I thought it would not be a problem, is this it?

Here is a video of the problem ...

Hmm, you said you already have it from official but its test version , is not full as zlobf4 so just change Battlefield 4 location in ZLOrigin to Official bf4 location and repair game via ZLOrigin.

Edited by Brendo
5 hours ago, Brendo said:

Hmm, you said you already have it from official but its test version , is not full as zlobf4 so just change Battlefield 4 location in ZLOrigin to Official bf4 location and repair game via ZLOrigin.

Yes Brendo, my BF4 is installed in the same place that Origin originally installed, so I figured you'd move it instead? If that was it, I tried it here and ZLOrigin did not think it would ask for min to download it whole again, in case, would I have to delete it from Origin and install from ZLOrigin? The entire game is not only the DLC's (I downloaded it in the test version for 7 days) 

Explain to me the way you want me to do it better! :look:

16 hours ago, Pinutela said:

Yes Brendo, my BF4 is installed in the same place that Origin originally installed, so I figured you'd move it instead? If that was it, I tried it here and ZLOrigin did not think it would ask for min to download it whole again, in case, would I have to delete it from Origin and install from ZLOrigin? The entire game is not only the DLC's (I downloaded it in the test version for 7 days) 

Explain to me the way you want me to do it better! :look:

If you want to save time you may want to copy the "Update" folder (where the DLCs are stored) from Origin BF4 folder to ZLOrigin BF4 folder. These files are always the same.

1 hour ago, YHuang80 said:

If you want to save time you may want to copy the "Update" folder (where the DLCs are stored) from Origin BF4 folder to ZLOrigin BF4 folder. These files are always the same.

Yes, more is already here. Type I did not change and I did not change the BF4 that Origin downloaded, just when I installed ZLOrigin it recognized the game as I had already downloaded normally through ZLOrigin, I tried to move the entire folder of the game to another place and start ZLOrigin only that there was no success and asked me to lower it from scratch.

I will not give up until I succeed in playing Online.
 Bye, I do not know what else I do :cry: And my great desire to play BF4Online only increases every time .. kkk