ZLOFENIX Games

Questions and Answers [Battlefield Hardline]

In this Topic you can ask any questions about the game Battlefield Hardline

Before asking a question, you must read  F.A.Q. ZClient and ZlOrigin and  FAQ Battlefield Hardline first.

While Asking you need to:
1. Must fully describe your issue(s).
2. Send a screenshot or quote it, for better understanding what the problem is.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Download game, launcher, run in sp, profit.

ha ha "profit". only problem right is that it is ask me to put in a Activation code. what have i done wrong now? (and also launcher not in English but i don't mind)

Product key help.PNG

yeah its working fine @shinobininja
READ FAQ Clearly

zlofenix sir can you plz start poll system  how many players have  Battlefield hardline 

Edited by Sajid300k
3 часа назад, Sajid300k сказал:

yeah its working fine @shinobininja
READ FAQ Clearly

zlofenix sir can you plz start poll system  how many players have  Battlefield hardline 

Just open thread with it.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys i have done everything in the :

and the game is installed in origin BUT when i join a server the game just quit by it self AND nothing is shown in the LogView no errors nothing......  can any one help ?? Is my crack files old????

Capture.PNG

• 1 year later...
On 10/9/2018 at 12:16 AM, ShinobiNinja said:

ha ha "profit". only problem right is that it is ask me to put in a Activation code. what have i done wrong now? (and also launcher not in English but i don't mind)

Product key help.PNG

I have the same problem... did everything the faq said and still nothing

Annotation 2020-07-28 192648.png

• 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, Platinumking said:

im install "EA Origin" login my EA account & download Battlefield™ Hardline Ultimate Edition & then uninstall "EA Origin" & install "ZloOrigin" copy & past "BFH-ZLO.zip" files BFH installation directory ............& play without any Error......:smailikai_com_29_10:

Hey everyone. I just recently came across this site and I was wondering if this setup can be done with the Origin version of the game and not the cracked version. I'm not having any success downloading from the Google Drive link ('download quota has been exceeded' is the basic message I get). I've looked into all sorts of different options as far as making a copy of the file after adding it to my Google Drive folder but nothing has worked for me. I do have a retail version of the game so I was wondering if that would work. Thanks for your time.