ZLOFENIX Games

Request: Latin server in Battlefield Hardline

Good morning everyone! Well we know that the BFH is in the process of development, but in its early days the Latin community had been very enthusiastic about servers that did not exceed 300ms of ping ... until they were migrated and the only server online is too lagged!
The request basically aims to enable a Latin server, in which we believe there will be a lot of competition, mostly because the Latin region does not have official EA servers for that game!
Of course, to all those Latin users who want, I propose you leave your comment, so that the friend @ZLOFENIX gives us the option.

Thousands of thanks!

There are no servers online. the only one who was online yesterday had 490 more impossible to play like this. We need a server to start expanding our community. please let us host!

unknown.png

Me uno al movimiento, estaria bueno como ha dicho Menphis, que haya un servidor mas cercano, no tiene que ser exclusivamente en S.A (South America) podria ser hosteado en N.A como en EE.UU, para que los jugadores de América Latina podamos jugar sin ningun problema, nosotros los Latinos actualmente tenemos eso, entre 400 a 510 de ping en los servidores de prueba de BFH Zlo..

This is a good idea. But I do not quite understand the following.  Do you want ZLOFENIX to provide server sources for you? Or do you want him to organize a server in Latin America?

3 hours ago, Pinbacker said:

Solicitud: servidor latino en Battlefield Hardline ¡
Buenos días a todos! Bueno, sabemos que BFH está en proceso de desarrollo, pero en sus inicios la comunidad latina había estado muy entusiasmada con los servidores que no superaban los 300 ms de ping ... hasta que se migraron y el único servidor en línea quedó demasiado rezagado.
La solicitud básicamente apunta a habilitar un servidor latino, en el que creemos que habrá mucha competencia, ¡principalmente porque la región latina no tiene servidores oficiales de EA para ese juego!
Por supuesto, a todos los usuarios latinos que quieran, les propongo que dejen su comentario, para que el amigo @ZLOFENIX nos dé la opción.

¡Miles de gracias!

"it's a good idea, im from South America and i wanna play BFH in ZLO!!!"

the idea is to play with a server hosted in Latin America and that we can also manage, I'm responsible in the "AMERICA LATINA HARDCORE" server of BF3, which is usually quite busy at night (utc-3). At the time we were enough that little by little we were getting into the server pyccku of BFH, until that server closed, and with the current ping is impossible to play for many of us. tks!

В 30.07.2018 в 23:21, Pinbacker сказал:

Good morning everyone! Well we know that the BFH is in the process of development, but in its early days the Latin community had been very enthusiastic about servers that did not exceed 300ms of ping ... until they were migrated and the only server online is too lagged!
The request basically aims to enable a Latin server, in which we believe there will be a lot of competition, mostly because the Latin region does not have official EA servers for that game!
Of course, to all those Latin users who want, I propose you leave your comment, so that the friend @ZLOFENIX gives us the option.

Thousands of thanks!

Me uno al pedido!!