ZLOFENIX Games

ban problem

hello guys .you have banned my account for hacking act .then i've registered with another account on my computer so you banned the another account .this account is not mine its for my friend .how to open the ban . and how much time it will remain banned ???? plz fix this i played the game since 2015 and i a,100 level ..

all the large conquest map containt hacker .no one get banned ...because they are  admins here ?????

.i dont play the game with hack .....i only install it if there were hackers ..but it seems to be that you are the hackers(zlofamily

) my level 100 in bf3 @bf4 i dont need hack a agme

Edited by amgad1997
20 minutes ago, amgad1997 said:

all the large conquest map containt hacker .no one get banned ...because they are  admins here ?????

.i dont play the game with hack .....i only install it if there were hackers ..but it seems to be that you are the hackers(zlofamily

) my level 100 in bf3 & bf4 i dont need hack a agme

Any hacker banned forever, if you see hackers - or record them and post to forum or you are just noob. If you used hack - your problems.

And becasue of

45 минут назад, amgad1997 сказал:

but it seems to be that you are the hackers(zlofamily

you are noob.

ArchXR this guy always play in noshahr canals he had 100 level account .he killed us every time with one bullet ..he is hacker  why dont you ban him ?????? ....

if you will not unban my account  i dont need it... but you must unban my friend account ....,i use it because you banned my account .i was just tring to play with my friend account on my computer so you banned the account  his account name (TitA_NiuM)

True, they hoped that when ArchXR disappeared from the page of banned people, can you continue playing?

and more: ban for cheats is not a problem, it should be, and the account (TitA_NiuM) was banned after you have included cheats

Edited by jopece
1 hour ago, amgad1997 said:

ArchXR this guy always play in noshahr canals he had 100 level account .he killed us every time with one bullet ..he is hacker  why dont you ban him ?????? ....

if you will not unban my account  i dont need it... but you must unban my friend account ....,i use it because you banned my account .i was just tring to play with my friend account on my computer so you banned the account  his account name (TitA_NiuM)

Sorry mate no hacker lives on ZLO for long. If someone hacks he either gets banned by Anticheat or someone reports him here. It is better than using hack yourself to counter someone who is better than you.

1 hour ago, amgad1997 said:

when i played on A Russian server  i killed player from zlo family more than 3 times  he kik me from server

about this point yeah we all know lugn if you kill him he kick u cuz he noob admin , but if you banned from zlo that mean you use hack tool , you done go buy new pc