ZLOFENIX Games

Hello Guys ,:derisive: 

First of all i want to thank zlo Admins and mods for their great efforts of making such games for us . :handshake:

I have an inquiry :

could ZLO reset my Stats without making another account because ( multi Accounts=BAN )  :look::cry:I would be grateful :JC_ThankYou:

Actually i want to start over again with rank one ( its just more fun ) :v:

My ACC name (yourdream19977757@gmail.com)

Sincerely 

Edited by yourdream775

Multi account doesnt mean ban if you just create a new account. It is so only if one of the account you have caught a ban for cheating. So all the rest will be banned too.

45 minutes ago, Lennie said:

Multi account doesnt mean ban if you just create a new account. It is so only if one of the account you have caught a ban for cheating. So all the rest will be banned too.

So .... can i create another account just for a new start ? i need someone to confirm :P i don't want to lose my GAME just for resetting my stats   xD 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By exemaco
      Buenas a todos, los invito a jugar en el nuevo servidor de Battlefield 4, sos todos los latinos y cualquier otro bienvenidos a jugar en nuestro servidor.

• By zhenya18
      В конце установки вылезает окно с ошибкой 

• By wildfx
      Hey admins, I am new to forums and been playing Battlefield 4 for quite a while now. Since this is quarantine period and I have nothing to do all day, i was planning to unlock special camo and assignments in BF 4. I really want to unlock Battlefield 4 Dice LA camo and also complete phantom assignments. My questions are:
      1) How can i make my own private Dragon Valley server for the Dice LA camo? is it possible in zlo battlefield?
      2) Is there a way to unlock phantom assignments? As what i have seen in videos, you need battlelog for that so if it's possible in zlo Battlefield, I would really want to know a method.
      Please provide links to forums or any attachment required to host own unranked server
      Thank You
    • By DaYiyi
      i dont know where to post this so i picked off topic
      I know its purelly sthetical but this error lol xd
      The surveillance medal displays that you need rush ribbons to get them xD
      @ZLOFENIX i know you missed it xd if u can u can fix it cuz new players may have confussion on what to do to get the medal

• By DaYiyi
      hi people, missed me? ( i know you dont)
      im downloading BF4 and wanna know where i can see my stats?
      something like this  https://bf3.zloemu.net/stats preferably
      insults allowed because im retarded people!!
    • By DaYiyi
      Simple short question...
      There's any leaderboard out here for bf3/bf4/bfh/etc? 
      or it will be implemented later?
      PD: I know you was missing my stupids questions hahaha xd
    • By Illluminati
      Hi,
      Me and my friend both want to play at the same time, from separate accounts and from separate computers. But we have a single internet connection. Will we be able to play together simultaneously?
      Without getting banned for reason: Multiple Account ? 
    • By tomacristi
      Hosting servers for everyone to have fun and enjoy unlocking assignments.
      Current games we have spread and help people get what they want:
      Battlefield 3                                                                                                                                   Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM                                                                                                        Battlefield 4 Exclusive

Battlefield Hardline

Features:
      Battlefield 3 - 2XP, No Borders, Disabled Pre-Round, Best Playable Maps, 16 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 - All Maps, No Borders, 40 Bots, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Borders, 50 Bots, Best Maps, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 Exclusive - No Borders, 50 Bots, Unlimited Time, 60Hz, Whitelist, 8 Slots.
      Battlefield Hardline - No Borders, 40 Bots, All Modes & Maps, 64 Slots.
      Rules:
      BF3, BF4, BF4 Exclusive, BF Hardline - No Killing Players.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Rules.
      Planned:
      Battlefield 4 Mix - All Gamemodes (Air Superiority, Chain Link, Carrier Assault, etc.)
      Bad Company 2 & Vietnam Servers - Rush, Conquest, etc.
      Join us today, a friendly community with warm reception
    • By Ranger7649
      Dear admin,
      hope you're doing well. i wanted to bring this into your notice that i think i got blocked on the game Battlefield 4, server PYCCKUU CEPBEP - METRO and LOCKER only.
      i dont remember the date or why it happened.
      i stopped playing a year back, now when i came back yesterday i was able to play in all the other servers except for this one. to tell you my love for battlefield 4 lies in these two maps and im not able to play them. hope you understand what i am going through. as i can easily join the other servers i wish to be the same with this one as well. as i would again love to spend my hours in these two maps.
      Player Name : Red_Ranger
      Game : Battlefield 4

Thank You!