Starcraft remastered

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I continuously forgetting to add it to faq. Download the game https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4Axo/395eTVc9F/starcraft/ or do it from Blizzard. It’s an archive with the latest version of the game at

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/AxsF/iSeTHtmmD

ZClient, ofc.

Posted Images

hi, i was trying to run starcraft, i clicked on the zloader and it said it is too od. so i downloaded new zloader now it says nothing to run. i updated the game using battle.net client and tried again. it didnt work. still nothing to run. i should mention that i have downloaded the game six month ago and updated it today (using battle.net client)

what should i do?

Hello @ZLOFENIX

I am new here in forums and not sure if I should create new forum for this, but I need some help concerning StarCraft Remastered.

I followed everything according to the guide, downloaded latest Zloader, and I put it in exclusion of course. But, when I try to run the game from Zloaderx64.exe, all I get is an error about bad game data. I downloaded from provided link on torrent. I made sure that all the data is correct, and I even made force re-check to make sure. The only anti-virus I have is the Windows Defender built-in Windows 10. I did not update or anything like that. Files are still exactly the same as always. I am able to log in successfully in ZClient too, and identifies me successfully, no problem. Also, when I try to run it, I cannot find zlo_log.txt generated anywhere to troubleshoot the problem. Note that I also tried with ZLOrigin by adding the game in it, just in case, but that failed as well. So, I'm only opening ZClient now and logging in. But yea, that is the error that I always get. Is there any way I can make it work? Thank you. :) 

Untitled.png

Well, I can tell you what I tried at least. I installed the game normally first (1.16.1) with Brood war, and yes it ran just fine. Then I copy/pasted the entire folder of Starcraft Remastered into the main game. That's the error I got after I tried running it. I am wondering if I did something wrong. Please let me know in any case. Thank you!

Oh, and I forgot to mention. I am not running this through Battle.net or anything. I'm just directly running from ZLoaderx64.exe after I log in ZClient successfully. 

Edited by Pyrus

I don't know... I thought that was necessary. I downloaded it, but it kept telling me that there was a problem with the game. (The message above). Anyway, when I did this, it kind of worked, but now the new message that I'm getting is "Nothing to run" when I run "Zloaderx64.exe". 

The files that I downloaded from the site you posted are still the same. Nothing changed there. I didn't overwrite them. I only overwrite the files of patch 1.16.1 after I installed the normal starcraft (without remastered). Then I took Remastered folder and pasted it starcraft game directory.

EDIT: Nevermind, I JUST managed to make it work. What I did was uninstall and delete everything, then recheck all the downloaded files for starcraft, then extract x86_64 files, then repair via Battle.net, then apply the LATEST ZLoaderx64.exe, then run ZClient again and authenticate, then run through ZLoaderx64.exe. And it worked!! 

19 minutes ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Dev corner forum section, feedback on zloemu, just mail.

Dunno, depends on game. In fact - i have tons of unfinished projects.

sent a message already in the feedback of zloemu, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi zlofenix,

I just want to know how to fix these. I downloaded all the file that is under SCR:FAQs and follow all the instruction. I was able to run zloader and the game booted up but it was not the remastered version but rather the usual broodwar. Is there something else that i need to do? Thank you!

On 3/30/2020 at 10:20 AM, ferden said:

do you consider cracking a game project? (old school game MMORPG) can you please give me a message where I could contact you?

Im interested in the Game you talking :'D

8 часов назад, Lempot сказал:

Hi zlofenix,

I just want to know how to fix these. I downloaded all the file that is under SCR:FAQs and follow all the instruction. I was able to run zloader and the game booted up but it was not the remastered version but rather the usual broodwar. Is there something else that i need to do? Thank you!

Game showed in zclient?

Я вот скачал старкрафт у вас, скачал zclient, ZLOADERX64 новый, потом почитал форум, обновил игру через батлнет, запускаю лоадер после клиента, и вот такое окно1.png.7a2d2f12e77b2e4a500885e92711e7c7.png

Я скачал чистую с вашего сайта, закинул новые лоадеры, на х64 говорит, что клиент старый(хотя скачал новый), а на х32 говорит, что надо обновить от близарда

Опять с нуля скачал, кинул новые лодеры на х32 и 64, сначала клиент от админа, потом лодер от админа, и вот1233.png.8f3a54f266161917dff6f312fdc7bcb2.png

Hey, I just had the same issue, downloaded the game via torrent, updated the loader, everything seemed fine except I got the bad game data error. If your case is the same as me, you might have missed the three ".build.info", ".patch.result" and ".product.db" files from the torrent, which might be hidden. Stupid mistake but that's what triggered the error for me! Just in case that could help. They're supposed to be at the root of the game folder.