PROBLEM-SOLVING WITH ZLORIGIN:
1. « An unknown error occurred, restart the program and try again later».
« An unexpected error occurred, an application failed»
« We are unable to connect to EA servers to activte ... on this computer using your account. Please try again later»
«All the games are disappeared from ZlOrigin or "white screen" appeared» Solution: In any cases, do a purge of the Origin cache, run the DelOriginCache_.bat. file below. After clearing the cache you need to check the game files in Zlorigin.
2. While closing ZLOrigin the error message always appears. Solution: Run official Origin and update it up to the latest version.
3. igoproxy64.exe - System Error. The program can't start because .dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem." Solution: From the ZlOrigin folder (C:\Program Files (x86)) delete 2 files igoproxy64.exe and igoproxy.exe.
4. « Origin denied access to file or folder C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Bin\Core\winhttp.dll». Solution: You should be in Admin mode and anti-virus should be off.
5. "You're Currently in Windows Compatibility Mode". Solution: Right click the ZlOrigin application and then go to "Compatibility". Select nothing in this tab, if you did, just remove them. Restart the computer.
6. Disconnected: critical update required. Solution: Restart PC and run ZClient and ZLOrigin
7. " Origin has encountered a serious problem and must be closed ". Solutions: 1. Clean the cache DelOriginCache_.bat 2. The solution is a complete uninstalling ZlOrigin from your PC. Better use programmes which help to clean registry, such as RevoUninstaller (or others.)
8. While running ZlOrigin there’s an error message «ZLOFENIX EA Universal Crack : Zupdater is too old download new form zloemu.org». Solution: Download ZUpdaterx32.dll, and put it into Zlorigin folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\ZLOrigin)
9. Instead of ZLOrigin, you receive official Origin asking to log in. Solutions:
1. Check how many Zclient there are in the tray!!!! Must be ONLY 1 2. Clean the cache DelOriginCache_.bat 3. Make sure that AV and Defender are turned off .
10. ZLOrigin opens in a tiny window. Solutions: 1. Check how many Zclient there are in the tray!!!! Must be ONLY 1 2. Reboot PC or clean the cache DelOriginCache_.bat 3. Happens that this is a Zclient update bug. Tell us here about it, or in Discord, in case nothing else helps.
11. ZLOrigin is not open, even though zclient is authed. Solutions: 1. Check if there is Origin.exe in Task Manager and remove it. 2. Clean the cache DelOriginCache_.bat. Sometimes you gotta do it everytime before running Zlorigin. 3. Try a clean boot .
12. Error: License is invalid. Reason Code Missing DLL: [msvcp120.dll] Solutions: 1. You need to install all required programs, like vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 from Installer folder, that can be found in a game folder. (Default C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4__Installer) 2. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 12.1. How to update Microsoft Visual C++? Link 1 - use search toolbar Link 2 (alternative) Link 3 (alternative) 13. Error: Windows XP or Vista users: due to a security update, you need the newest version of the Origin client to continue. Please uninstall your current version then install the update available. Solutions:
1. Probably, your AV or Defender deleted or blocked Zx32.dll from ZClient folder. Turn off the defense or/and add ZClient folder in exceptions. 2. Remove Zclient files from quarantine. 3. Try to completely delete AV and fully turn off Defender. Also do a clean boot
4. Go to Microsoft Security Essentails>Parameters>Default Actions, and remove a tick from "Apply Recommended Actions"