ZLOFENIX Games

zloLauncher v2.2 by Despo[OUTDATED]

Hello despo, your launcher is best launcher ive used in all. but there is problem please help me with it , when i close and restart launcher my fav list is gone what to do ? also the pings show up as - 

Either you don't have write-permissions in your folder and launcher can't save setings or again an antivirus is blocking file-creation of my launcher.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

zloLauncher v2.2 by Despo - Modern UI Launcher Version 2.2.0.0 Download (Mediafire) Скачать (RGhost) Download / Скачать / 下载 (ge.tt)   Antivirus scan: 0/35 (reFUD.me)

my antivirus is blocking the files, its safe to turn off antivirus?

i dont care anymore, as somehow the exception worked if i added the folder outs,side of the game folder...again thanks for you hardwork and keep it up, but the thing about detection is legit, it 2013

Posted Images

Either you don't have write-permissions in your folder and launcher can't save setings or again an antivirus is blocking file-creation of my launcher.

My vanti virus is windows defender  i some how fixed fav list but now pings - 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Despo, i`m new here. I`ve been using your launcher for 5 month now and i didn`t have any problems until now. I`ve update the launcher the client and the .dlll file. I`m connecting to the servers and play for 10-15 minutes, but after that it keeps disconnecting me (from the master server). Everything started 2-3 days ago. Do you have any sugestion what to do?

PS I`m not sure if all the links for the updates are correct.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Holaa!! me he descargado el launcher pero al querer entrar a un servidor me aparece esto:  "No hay aplicaciones instaladas para abrir este tipo de archivo (origin)" ¿Que debo hacer?

Write in english. Read ther FAQ. If you copied BF3 without installing it you'll have to add a registry entry manually:

Add a REG_SZ called "Install Dir" to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Battlefield 3\

with your path to the Battlefield 3 folder, for example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\"

I Wanna Translate This Launcher To Persian :D  Give Me a English Source To Translate Them To Farsi/Persian

I won't add any more translations to the launcher sorry.

It's already translated to russian, english, chinese and german which should cover ~85% of the zloEmu players.

• 6 months later...

Hey, a few days ago I just started playing, everything was fine until out of the blue my laptop just crashed and after I restarted it everytime I try to launch the game i get this error ? any ideas how to fix this ? :/Screenshot 2016-08-16 16.11.57.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ребят, я уже месяц не могу зайти в игру...

Изначально играл через клиент от Санек777(медиагет). После обновы не заходит. Скачал с 1й страницы лаунчер-пишет, что dll файл устарел. Поясните пожалуйста нубу, что скачать или установить, чтобы играть в BF3.(пошагово, если не затруднит). 44й лвл терять не охота...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...